This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a throught?

Hey i was watching some classic stargate the other day and i was woundering if there is infante realitys dose that mean that in one the acient race is still thriving??

if so i think they should try and find it just think about the story line this could create

any how this is just a thought if ive posted it in the wrong place the mod fell free to delete or move

R.I.P Carson.

Originally posted by nemisis View Post
    Hey i was watching some classic stargate the other day and i was woundering if there is infante realitys dose that mean that in one the acient race is still thriving??

if so i think they should try and find it just think about the story line this could create

any how this is just a thought if ive posted it in the wrong place the mod fell free to delete or move
    Short answer: Yes

According to the Multiverse theory, there's a reality out there governed by Bunnies. And considering how close John and Rodney are to each other as are Daniel and Jack, there are probably an infinite number of universes out there where homosexuality isn't a stigma, at all, and McShep and Jack/Daniel is canon.

Comment

Of course, the major roadblock is that there's no way to find a specific reality. A similar storyline was explored in the series Sliders (people trying to find their way back to a specific universe, out of the infinite possibilities), and probably a half dozen other shows, although that's the first one that pops into my head.

But it is an interesting thought.
      sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Sliders though was uncontrolled, don't forget the Cromags and the Earth of Quinn's parents, they both had good control and command of the different dimensions. Earth with the dimensional mirror could do ok for its self, so long as they did it in a controlled environment.
        why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
        Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

Why doesnt SG1 just travel to another demension like in that episode where about 12 sets of SG1 came through the wormhole.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
            Why doesnt SG1 just travel to another demension like in that episode where about 12 sets of SG1 came through the wormhole.
            Lets pick up a ZPM like that one team did.......Forget it

Infinte possiblitys:
            It is Possible that the Replicators combine with the Asurans
            Anubis is the one who took Daniel wife (forget I mention it)
            Tollan actually give Earth Tec.
            The Wraith wipe out most of the Goauld and Earth teams up with them to take down the Wraith.

So many possibiltes so little time
            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
            new enemy of the Ori
            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

yeah theres about a million possiabilities

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                yeah theres about a million possiabilities
                Infinite = Infinite

Comment

pity george orderd the mirror to be destroyed .

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                    Infinite = Infinite
                    Bahahaha, can we rep on these forums?

chem

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalNova View Post
                      Bahahaha, can we rep on these forums?

chem
                      Yes, see those scales next to the post number of each post? Click them.

Comment

yep, in one reality the trinity project might have worked which would've surely won the war for the ancients. Another possibility is that the plague never came about in one reality and the ancients would still be reigning supreme in the milkyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                          yep, in one reality the trinity project might have worked which would've surely won the war for the ancients. Another possibility is that the plague never came about in one reality and the ancients would still be reigning supreme in the milkyway.
                          The Last one I would like to see
                          Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                          new enemy of the Ori
                          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Too many to count.

: Green is Good.
                            sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

If this is the "Just A Thought" Thread....I have one. There goes my last brain cell.

Anyway, Atlantis is surrounded by an ocean. Why doesn't anybody fish? John Sheppard could hang a line over one of the balconies and find out what is swimming in those waters. I know that was Jack O'Neill's thing, but wouldn't it have been cool at the end of The Return (pt. 2) if O'Neill asked Sheppard, "So, done any fishing lately?"
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X