Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually liked this episode. It wasn't as strong as some of the others this season, but I'm probably in the minority of people that actually enjoy Lucius. He's annoying because he's SUPPOSED to be annoying, and I find it hilarious.

And personally,

Spoiler:
    I'm operating under the assumption that Kolya isn't dead. I'm not sure what kind of little loophole we're going to get, but I highly doubt that they're just going to kill off a villian so quickly. And if they do, rest assured, someone will be around to AVENGE his death. It's just bad writing to get rid of such a compelling character so quickly and easily.

One thing that bugs me about the episode is the fact that I can't figure out a reason why Beckett was with them. But that's been bugging me all season long, so it's nothing new.
    McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
      I actually liked this episode. It wasn't as strong as some of the others this season, but I'm probably in the minority of people that actually enjoy Lucius. He's annoying because he's SUPPOSED to be annoying, and I find it hilarious.

And personally,

Spoiler:
      I'm operating under the assumption that Kolya isn't dead. I'm not sure what kind of little loophole we're going to get, but I highly doubt that they're just going to kill off a villian so quickly. And if they do, rest assured, someone will be around to AVENGE his death. It's just bad writing to get rid of such a compelling character so quickly and easily.

One thing that bugs me about the episode is the fact that I can't figure out a reason why Beckett was with them. But that's been bugging me all season long, so it's nothing new.
      Beckett's there to confirm the "hero" is actually a "hero" physically. He might be evolved a bit to get telekinesis et al.
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

It was alright. certainly better than Irresistable. Having Kolya in it made it decent and tolerable to watch.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I liked it...but I didn't love it...and I most certainly wouldn't rate it the worst for this season....I think there were some great team moments and some really great lines. I like Koyla, but I don't think he was used to his potential...Lucious was what I expected and that's that!
          sigpic

Comment

I hated the episoded i didnt find it funny at all, but teyla character seemed to have be written better, in this one.............. thats what i noticed anyone else notice that......

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
            Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
            http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
              It was alright. certainly better than Irresistable. Having Kolya in it made it decent and tolerable to watch.
              I agree
              sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the show, but despised the end. They totally ruined alot of missed opportunities with Kolya. Keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be back. Maybe he had a personal shield.
                sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                &
                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

the only thing i dident like about this ep

Spoiler:
                  was Kolya dieing and the sheild working went it shouldent have

other then that it was a petty good ep

Comment

Working...
                  X