Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, but i really don't see what's the problem, i didn't even mention which episode, so i didn't spoil particular episode, all you know is that at some point star drive needs repairing... there is no hint what happened to it and in which episode...

it could malfunctioned... maybe it never worked?... maybe...
    i mean c'mon.. what's the big deal?

and this isn't ONLY topic about stardrive... so if you read titles you would know there is something with stardrive anyway...
    and which stardrive?
    one from "The Tower"?
    maybe team went there and tried to dig out another city ship????

yeah, i am stretching it now, but so are you...
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

If you feel a thread title is spoilerish - and let's remember, people's definition of what constitutes a spoiler can vary - then report the post and ask the mods to amend the title.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        If you feel a thread title is spoilerish - and let's remember, people's definition of what constitutes a spoiler can vary - then report the post and ask the mods to amend the title.
        I'm sure people have already reported threads as this one and have the Mods reply back with "Not spoilery enough".

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          I'm sure people have already reported threads as this one and have the Mods reply back with "Not spoilery enough".
          Precisely. If someone feels there is an issue with a post, they should report it and the mods will decide if anything needs doing. If nothing gets done then one can assume that the mods feel the post is fine as it is.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok silence never mind, maybe I over-reacted. But don't have a go at me though when I start posting things like: 'so now that Rodney has wraith dna...' or something like that when the latter part of the season airs in the UK in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpnuts View Post
              Ok silence never mind, maybe I over-reacted. But don't have a go at me though when I start posting things like: 'so now that Rodney has wraith dna...' or something like that when the latter part of the season airs in the UK in a couple of weeks.
              trust me, i won't.
              check my location... thats all i am gona say...

and sorry for spoiling, i really try not to post spoilers in titles. since there was already similar topic, i maybe wasnt careful enough...
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Working...
              X