X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Real Wolrd
    sigpic
    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Well number one is easy.. Common Ground. Followed by The Return and McKay an Mrs Miller.

I have really enjoyed S3..it has rocked!! I hope the latter half lives up to the quality and awesomeness of the first half.
      sigpic

Comment

For me it has to be 'No Man's land' and 'Progeny" though the rest has been very good and entertaining.
        sigpic

Comment

Common Ground was the best episode I have ever seen on SGA.

Besides 2 Episodes which I really do not like (Misbegotten and Irresistible), I think that the first half of season 3 of SGA is the best half of all first half seasons of SGA (I hope you understand what I mean.... this sentence is quiet confusing)...
          Wraith are not evil... they are simply hungry .
          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by areghnatha
            Common Ground was the best episode I have ever seen on SGA.

Besides 2 Episodes which I really do not like (Misbegotten and Irresistible), I think that the first half of season 3 of SGA is the best half of all first half seasons of SGA (I hope you understand what I mean.... this sentence is quiet confusing)...
            I know what you mean, and I agree.
            Ken C should be really proud of himself that as a new writer his first episode for SGA is so popular, though obviously credit must go to Joe too for such a fantastic performance, and Chris, of course.
            sigpic

Comment

1. common ground (brilliant ep...one of my ultimate favourites of SGA..and im a sheppard fan!)
              2. irresistable (i liked it, very good shep ep)
              3. the return part 1 (surprisingly it was really good)

those are my top 3...i cant really put the others in order!

i loved mckay and mrs miller, sadeta and progeny too!

the season openers no mans land and misbeggoten were also ok!

phantoms was ok but quite disappointing in terms of shep backstory which was promised and the ending just didnt make sense..teyla shouldve pulled that cable! it had a lot of promise this ep but it didnt quite deliver!

my least favourite was the real world..as much as i love weir this ep was just boring and nothing particually new!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I've never been very good at selecting just one. The latter part of the season, so far, has been awesome.

Spoilers for all of Season 3...just to be safe

Spoiler:
                Sateda
                Loved that we got to see Ronon and his past and how he has been affected by what happen. This episode showcased how close the team has become and I love that we are getting to see that instead of trying to assume it is there.

Progeny
                I liked the scenery Seeing and entire city/civilization around the main city. Liked that Weir went off-world.

Common ground
                This episode was just ...WOW! I loved that this wraith had a sense of humor.

McKay and Mrs Miller
                Loved McKay's sister and I spent a lot of time laughing during this one.

Phantoms
                I thought this was a great episode. It was good to see Shep lose it as oppose to being above the fray and having the whole thing figured out like he did in Home.

The Return Part 1
                Loved seeing how the team reacted to being evicted and its imapct on them and their lives back on Earth. I'm ready to see Part 2.

Comment

Progeny
                  School is overrated.

Comment

McKay and Mrs. Miller closely followed by Sateda and The Return,pt.1.
                    Dogs are my favorite people.
                    If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                      Progeny
                      I would also have to say Progeny too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Top five

No man's land
                        Misbegotten
                        McKay and Mrs. miller
                        Sateda
                        The return pt1

Ok episodes

Phantoms
                        Common ground

The rest I hated.....That's hard for me to say about an atlantis episode.

Comment

Yeah, so I am definitely the only one who voted for "Irresistable" which I figured I would be. Truthfully, I might have chosen "The Return Pt 1" but I had to give some love for "Irresistable" which I also enjoyed. Most people hated it (as I couldn't help but notice after it aired). I enjoyed it because it was so different than the usual and it let everyone play with some new material. Plus, it was one of the few episodes in which every character got some moments to play with...even the little-used Carson (probably why The Return is also a favorite). Anyway, here's how I'd order them:

1. Irresistable and The Return Pt. 1 (tie)
                          3. Common Ground
                          4. Sateda
                          5. Progeny
                          6. McKay & Mrs. Miller
                          7. The Real World
                          8. Phantoms
                          9. Misbegotten
                          10. No Man's Land

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
                            Yeah, so I am definitely the only one who voted for "Irresistable" which I figured I would be. Truthfully, I might have chosen "The Return Pt 1" but I had to give some love for "Irresistable" which I also enjoyed. Most people hated it (as I couldn't help but notice after it aired). I enjoyed it because it was so different than the usual and it let everyone play with some new material. Plus, it was one of the few episodes in which every character got some moments to play with...even the little-used Carson (probably why The Return is also a favorite). Anyway, here's how I'd order them:

1. Irresistable and The Return Pt. 1 (tie)
                            3. Common Ground
                            4. Sateda
                            5. Progeny
                            6. McKay & Mrs. Miller
                            7. The Real World
                            8. Phantoms
                            9. Misbegotten
                            10. No Man's Land

-Stef
                            I really like Irresistible too, Stef. So, you're not the only one. It's not my favourite, that's CG, but it's at the top of my list!
                            sigpic

Comment

I voted Progency, I think it was a great way to introduce the new bad guys

Comment

I voted Commong Ground. It's the best episode of S3 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X