7) Progeny
    8) No man's land
    9) Misbegotten
    10) Irresistable

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Pity I can't pick more than one! I voted for The Real World because I run the fanlisting for it. But I'd rate Sateda, Common Ground, Return part 1, and McKay and Mrs. Miller almost as high. This has been a pretty damn good half-season so far.

I'm not struck on Misbegotten as a plot-episode, but as a character-and-'ship-episode I loved it. The only episode I've truly hated from this season is Irresistible and that will go down on my list as my least favourite episode of SGA ever so far (even below Sanctuary, which I can't watch). Really don't think they can top what that piece of crap did to me (flashbacks, nightmares, migraine, vomiting).

Comment

McKay & Mrs. Miller is it for me. It was almost perfect episode. But all episodes this year are good so it´s hard to choose. But I think I am one of few who really wasn´t too happy from Sateda. Ronon who gets never hit by Wraith but he always hits the Wraith is too SG1-like. And I didn´t like too much McKay like comic relief in this episode. Do they always have to have fun of him? I love this character and I would be happy to see more episodes like McKay and Mrs.Miller or even Phantoms, where he finally wasn´t taken like comic relief when
        Spoiler:
        he was shot by Sheppard

Return would follow after M&MM, but as I said, I like all the episodes some more, some less but this season is so far much better than SG1 this year (IMO)

Only one thing I really mind-MORE ZELENKA!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
          Seconded - and bring back Cadman!

Comment

My favorite so far?
            Definately McKay and Mrs Miller

Originally posted by Klenotka
            I totally agree with you.

Originally posted by Trialia
            Seconded - and bring back Cadman!
            And I agree with this too.
            Aircowhere are you?

Comment

1. Common Ground
              2. The Return part 1
              3. Progeny
              4. McKay and Mrs. Miller
              5. Sateda
              6. No Man's Land
              7. The Real World
              8. Phantoms
              9. The Misbegotten
              10. Irresistable
              sigpic

Comment

Progeny for me.

The only let down have had this season was Irresistable.

The spoilers for the second half don't lookquite as good at the minute, but then again some of the spoilers for the first half didn't do the episodes justice, and going on this half it has turned out, IMO to be the best Atlantis season so far!I have been very impressed with seasons ten and 3!

Comment

Where are the spoilers for the second half of the season?

My favourite is Common Ground - the best episode by far. The worst - The Real World.
                  LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                  Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                  http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                  My fan fiction

Comment

Almost an impossible choice between "McKay and Mrs. Miller" and "The Return Part One" but "McKay and Mrs Miller" just about won, both were brilliant episodes. Other stars this season were "Sateda" and "Common Ground", there hasnt really been a bad ep this season, a couple of "not great" ones, but I was pleasantly surprised, I just hope they keep it up (by the spoilers it looks like they will be)
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Oh Common Ground by far!!!

Overall I liked lots in the first half of season 3 (although Sateda would get a special mention too) !

Comment

For me, Common Ground is so far out in front of the other's that it's not even a horse race. But I also liked Phantoms, The Return and Sateda. Really the only episode that I didn't like was The Real World. It was just too predictable. This has been a great season -- much better than Season 2. I can't wait for the second half!

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

McKay and Mrs. Miller

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Sateda and Common Ground FTW!

I loved Mckay and Mrs. Miller but I got lost in the huge amount of technobabble so I can't say it's my favorite.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Common Ground for me, followed by Phantoms, Sateda and Return 1.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

McKay & Mrs Miller Scifi should be more about the scifi and human/alien relationships then action IMHO and that is what McKay & Mrs Miller gave us.

Common Ground would be a close second only because it added to the Wraith story, it had been a while since we found out anything new about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X