This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    I so hope the wee baby turtles will be fine!

In case they survive Carson should take them with him to Atlantis later. He already has some mice (for other reasons, I know....), why not have turtles on Atlantis, too.

As long as Sheppard doesn't find them they should be fine.

Maybe there are also Pegasus turtles in the sea around Atlantis.

Bye, A.
    Imagine what could happen if he confused the mice with the turtles... There would be a whole episode about giant mutant turtle running a muk in atlantis( no they wouldnt be teenagers and wouldnt have weapons for any who were goin to ask)

Carson the turtles have to go
    Please dont hurt them Ronon

what the hell?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
      Ya see now I'm thinking the Canadian candy 'turtles'. Ya know, carmel and pecans covered in chocolate....uuummmmm....ttuurrrtttlllleeesss....:::drool:::
      LOL we can stir fry with bok choy or caramalise with oinion on a bed of rocket.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, save the turtles! The scene was very funny indeed. Carson is clearly the most human character on SGA...
        sigpic

Comment

Dang well I wanna see a resolution to that one in the second part! XDD I would feel really bad for the turtles (and Carson) if we weren't to know whether they survive D;
          sigpic

Comment

How do you save an MSN smiley as an image? Because I have a cute smiley of a bouncing Ninja Turtle, but I can't figure out how to export it. I'm pretty sure I've imported gifs as smileys before, so you should be able to export smileys as gifs .

Comment

Grounds keeper Willy: if i don't save the wee turtles, who will??......ahhh, save me from the wee turtles, they're too quick for me!!!

Becket: My turtles!

when i heard that line i instantly thought about that simpsons episode, how sad...

Comment

i could see an ep like duet where er becomes mind melded with his wee turtles and they are like play with me carson feed me.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogo01
                  No worries. I have a good feeling they'll ascend.
                  yes they shell ascend -)

Comment

Long Live The Wee Turtles

Comment

i think they will... just to make us laugh a little, one of carsons light hearted comments when its all over

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        ...Maybe there are also Pegasus turtles in the sea around Atlantis.

Bye, A.
                        Bye.
                        sigpic

Comment

Turtles? Beckett took a unique turn in the show
                          by getting turtles as pets. I hope that we
                          get to see them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                            Maybe they'll do a follow-up episode where McKay's experimental goo somehow comes into contact with Beckett's turtles and they become....

LOL!

The Wraith will be in a world of hurt now!

LMAO! Bring on the turtles!
                            A Galaxy of Pain.
                            Sometimes the truth........
                            Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                            Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                            - General George S. Patton

Comment

Forget the turtles! Save Carson!!!
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Ludofjn
                                anyone else feel sorry for poor Dr.Carson's turtles that are stuck back on earth?
                                lol. That was funny.

Im sure they will be fine though, as i doubt they will be gone too long...
                                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                                X