Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 3 Second half showing where first?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vash
    I love you Canada! Wonder what Scifi will do next year after they find out some many are downloading...
    not
    a whole lot, I mean this happend last year its happing again this year and I gues it will continue,

Comment

Why is scifi doing this again? what a bunch of crock! now we gotta wait 4 weeks to watch part 2? i'm going to die!

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill is funny
        Why is scifi doing this again? what a bunch of crock! now we gotta wait 4 weeks to watch part 2? i'm going to die!
        Actually, 4 weeks only if you have a cousin in Canada
        SciFi won't be showing the second half till March!
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
          Wow...this is really going to suck for the ratings.
          1) Not everyone has a Nielsen box (in fact only 1000 households have a Nielsen box)
          2) Those who have a Nielsen box and who loves Stargate would watch the episodes when they air on TV as well (because of better quality and to help the show and do you only watch episodes once?). If they don't, well, then, they probably would've prioritized some other show over Stargate, anyway.

Comment

I heard that an UK based channel will air SG-1 in January. I really really really don't know if it's true, but if it is, my guess would be SkyOne.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
              1) Not everyone has a Nielsen box (in fact only 1000 households have a Nielsen box)
              2) Those who have a Nielsen box and who loves Stargate would watch the episodes when they air on TV as well (because of better quality and to help the show and do you only watch episodes once?). If they don't, well, then, they probably would've prioritized some other show over Stargate, anyway.
              What on earth is a Nielsen box?!
              sigpic

Comment

Ive got a tivo myself. Never even seen a nielsen box.

Comment

Nielson Box is what records the information of what you watch and goes into the ratings score, only people with the Nielson "Box" or attatchment contribute to the ratings.
                  I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith
                    I love you Canada)) 4 weeks is acceptable. Does anyone know when will begin Season 4?
                    Around the same time as season 3 near abouts... so you"l still be waiting a few months regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Mirel
                      I heard that an UK based channel will air SG-1 in January. I really really really don't know if it's true, but if it is, my guess would be SkyOne.
                      SkyOne will air 10x10 "The Quest (Part II") around the same time (possibly the same week) that The Movie Channel (or whatever that Canadian channel's called) airs 3x20 "First Strike" XD.

Comment

Working...
                      X