Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think the "ancients" were just as cold as the asurans. They seem very cold to the atlantis team in kicking them off. I don't think real acients would do that, they would be more curious about us.

Plus why take over atlantis is they couldn't fight the wriath off the first time. The real ancients are curious these ancients weren't at all.

I think the real ancients in returning would have been more interested in regaining ZPM's to defend the city with any help they could get.

Comment

The ancients where asking us to leave cause it is there home and where prob shocked to be back and needed time to plan there future.
      Its kinda funny in sense when we imagine ourselves meeting advanced races that they should be so impressed by us lol!
      It was just like the meeting with the asurans, even if they where real ancients what could we possibly offer to trade with them. Teach me how to build Zmps, Drones , and ur advanced shield and I shall Give you Pie!!

Comment

once again mckay said in canon that they took 10000 years to get 1million years (due to time effect) in effect 12 years to them on the tria. the aurans couldn't have don't that 10000 years only to meet daedy
        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
          once again mckay said in canon that they took 10000 years to get 1million years (due to time effect) in effect 12 years to them on the tria. the aurans couldn't have don't that 10000 years only to meet daedy
          altohugh i agree its not the asurans...I'm going to disagree with u on this.

Lets say the Asurans did it(i doubt they did).. now lets say niam or w/e is still floaitng out there, He mgiht know whats going on. He radios back to the Asurans and they send a ship thru hyperspace to a certain spot so that on exit they can super power sublight and get detected by daedalus. It's possible for them to do it... but it would be pathetic and a great reason to stop watching the show.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

All they have to do is jump to near the ship, switch to light speed and hope that they see them. The asurans could have definatly do this. They could have passed several times. Plus who packs for 12 years in space, they would have run out of food and stuff. The premise that they were in space for years is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by jdog
              All they have to do is jump to near the ship, switch to light speed and hope that they see them. The asurans could have definatly do this. They could have passed several times. Plus who packs for 12 years in space, they would have run out of food and stuff. The premise that they were in space for years is a joke.
              Did you get to see the Episode "Aurora"? The class of ship they were on was filled with suspended animation chambers. I doubt more than a handful of the Ancients were awake at any given time.

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                altohugh i agree its not the asurans...I'm going to disagree with u on this.

Lets say the Asurans did it(i doubt they did).. now lets say niam or w/e is still floaitng out there, He mgiht know whats going on. He radios back to the Asurans and they send a ship thru hyperspace to a certain spot so that on exit they can super power sublight and get detected by daedalus. It's possible for them to do it... but it would be pathetic and a great reason to stop watching the show.
                Niam can't possibly be able to keep tabs on Atlantis and what they're doing in the void of space unless he's got really good hearing.

Comment

The whole notion that it's the ancients because they are arrogant is false. So are the asurans and as much so. So based on their arrogance is not a good assumption.

Comment

Working...
                  X