Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should there be more Non human aliens on the show?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the Nox lol
    DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors]
      Maybe the Nox lol
      lol...maybe, the wraith don't strike me as the vegetarian type though
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

what type of aliens would u like to see?

Comment

i don't know something new obiviously, maybe more of those non coperal aliens like the one in hide and seek, maybe a wraith sub speicies like what happened to ellia when the retro virus didn't work more buggy, or an advanced race which tricks humans to enter their alliance in exchange for protection from the wraith....u?
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Honestly i dunno i always wanted to see aliens...

Comment

yeah it would makes things more interesting but i doubt the wraith would allow it so i don't think we'll see them

Comment

Working...
              X