This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How far...

I have not found a similar thread so here goes...How far do you think the Atlantis expedition would be willing to go to establish a truce between themselves and the wraith, In season two they were willing to turn a wraith into a human so it could be fed off... So what do you think they would sacrifice?

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
    I have not found a similar thread so here goes...How far do you think the Atlantis expedition would be willing to go to establish a truce between themselves and the wraith, In season two they were willing to turn a wraith into a human so it could be fed off... So what do you think they would sacrifice?
    Pretty far, but the wraith would just end up double-crossing them in the end.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
      In that situation it was a bit diffferent as it was "damn if you do and damn if you don't" (I think thats how the saying go's). I don't think they were truly comfortable with the idea in the first place they really had no choice.

I think the Atlantis expedition want's what the Ancient's wanted which was peace between the two, but it's hard to when your enemy see's you as a roast chicken.
      sigpic

Comment

lol roast chicken, mmmmmmmmmmmmmh

Comment

dont like chicken, how about a plate of BBQ ribs.

and the retrovirus, it eliminates wraith nomatter what
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Seeing as how they. . .

Spoiler:
            Got tricked into giving the Wraith Earth's location and inter-galactic hyper-drive technology. . .

I'd say pretty frelling far.

Comment

atlantis didnt give it, the wraith took it
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                Seeing as how they. . .

Spoiler:
                Got tricked into giving the Wraith Earth's location and inter-galactic hyper-drive technology. . .

I'd say pretty frelling far.
                Gotta agree with you. Very unlikely.
                Spoiler:
                The Wraith can't be trusted after this. Thieves suck! (and in this case, literally )

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                X