This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End Of S3 2 Parter Ideas

Oky you might find this a dumb question to ask but what do people want to see from the end of season 3 2 parter. I would like to see a big battle with the wraith again like the end on season 1. Or even better a battle between The Asurans, The Wraith and Humans. Wow I really would enjoy tha.
    Last edited by Cam_Mitchell; 27 June 2006, 07:38 AM.

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell
    Oky you might find this a dumb question to ask but what do people want to see from the end of season 3 2 parter. I would like to see a big battle with the wraith again like the end on season 1. Or even better a battle between The Asurans, The Wraith and Humans. Wow I really would enjoy tha.
    I would like to see a battle between the Ori and the Asurans with some DSC-304's sitting on the sidelines just watching the whole thing unfold. I'm sure the asurans could find a way to the MW.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Destroy Atlantis killing off the expedition team meaning the end of the series and the complainers can be happy!!!!!
      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
      Individuality is freedom lived.
      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Well, they need to keep it on par with the awesome ending season 2 had

Perhaps the Asurans could destroy the Deadalus, and once again leave Atlantis stranded from the Milky Way. Although, that's a bit similar to SG-1 season 9 ending.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

oh!! i wuld luv to see a hugee batle between the asurans and the gould, and the orii, and the writh, and the furlings, who can come out of hiperspac or from a gate with the 9th cheron engagd!!11 And thre will be a huuuuge battle abov atlnatis, and wrekage would be raning down from the battle, and there will be a thousand ships! and there woil be a new 304, and a cuple of new 305s buit from ancint tech, and itll fire drones and mark 9s and zpms at the orii ships, and blo9w them up!!!11!~

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
            oh!! i wuld luv to see a hugee batle between the asurans and the gould, and the orii, and the writh, and the furlings, who can come out of hiperspac or from a gate with the 9th cheron engagd!!11 And thre will be a huuuuge battle abov atlnatis, and wrekage would be raning down from the battle, and there will be a thousand ships! and there woil be a new 304, and a cuple of new 305s buit from ancint tech, and itll fire drones and mark 9s and zpms at the orii ships, and blo9w them up!!!11!~
            Quite an imagination there huh?

Originally posted by PG15
            and itll fire zpms at the orii ships, and blo9w them up!
            Noooo, wait we need those ZPM's.

Originally posted by Chutzpah
            Well, they need to keep it on par with the awesome ending season 2 had

Perhaps the Asurans could destroy the Deadalus, and once again leave Atlantis stranded from the Milky Way. Although, that's a bit similar to SG-1 season 9 ending.
            If they destroy the Daedalus, I will stop watching atlantis. So many good characters work on the daedalus. There's Caldwell, Hermiod, Novak. It would be so sad to see them all go. Besides, we can't have TPTB keep destroying ships as they come of the production line. I'd like to see at least a few survive for more than like 5 or six seasons.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

I want to see someone pull a 'Daniel Jackson'.
              "Only a few find the way. Some don't recognize it when they do. Some... don't ever want to."

Comment

Originally posted by Sepik
                I want to see someone pull a 'Daniel Jackson'.
                *goes behind the shed to shoot himself*

Best Stargate quote:
                Green is your friend.

Comment

please no Ori please no Ori please no Ori please no Ori please no Ori!

First off there is Villain Inflation. Once you break out of the box those super god-like evil ascended aliens, what do you do for an encore?

Second, it's a spill over from SG-1. Not that that is always a bad idea, but anything as powerful as the Ori can't help but have a drastic effect wherever they show up. I just don't want Stargate: SG-1 to be the defining force of Atlantis. And once the Ori show up, that will pretty much take over every aspect of the Atlantis show.

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                  I both hate and love that idea. I really don't want to lose the Daedalus crew, but I think Atlantis would be better if Earth wasn't so easily accessable. And is the Daedalus the only ship capable of flying between the galaxies? It would do no good to destroy it if other ships can easily do the same thing.

Comment

I would like to see an ice age episode.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                    X