Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First info about "Irresponsible" (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, yay for the return of the Genii, Kolya, and Jack (though I'm not quite sure how Jack fits in this ep). I think my enjoyment of this ep is going to depend on what I think of Lucius in "Irresistable." After peeking at spoilers and pics he has the potential to be quite annoying, but maybe he'll end up being an interesting character and redeem those eps.

However, if If those eps are really bad I'm going to call the whole story arc "Irritating." Ba-DUM-dum.

Comment

*headdesk* Is this for real!? *gag* and here i was still hoping that Irresistible was a really *really* elaborate hoax. And Kolya!? WTF!?, what a waste, and o'neill, for the first time i'm seriously thinking about just skipping a pair of SGA episodes .

Comment

"Irresponsible"? LOL. Just the title has me excited; it's a ridiculous title for a Stargate episode. I love it!

a time to mourn

Comment

I got a feeling this is going to be a good episode both SG-1 and ATL are going to be good this season there are a few episode i'm looking forward to:

SG-1:
          Flesh and Blood- The conclusion to Crusade and Camelot
          The pegasus Project
          Counterstrike
          Company of thieves
          The Quest (both parts)
          Bounty
          The Shroud

and on Atlantis:
          No's Man Land- The conclusion to Allies
          Misbegotten
          Progeny
          The Real world
          Common Ground
          The Return (both parts)

and this is only for the first half and some of the second half

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
            Sounds interesting. Atlantis seems better than SG-1 for some reason!!
            This is just me, but I wouldn't quite say that. But to each their own. Atlantis does sound pretty sweet this season though. I'm really looking forward to seeing Kolya again. I really loved to hate his character, you know?
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well so far the spoilers for Irresistable want to make me gag!!

I find Richard Kind to be extremely irritating.

So it wasn't a pleasant surprise to see that we will be getting another episode with this character.

Spoiler:
              As much as I like the Genii hasn't Koyla already tried to take his revenge on Shepppard in Common Ground. Well I hope Koyla is at least a bit more menacing then he was in the Brotherhood.

The only episodes that I am looking forward to so far are the opening season two parter, Sateda, Common Ground and Phantoms.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not that interested in seeing "Irrisistible" but I'll probably watch it anyway. The only reason I'm curious about this one is because of Kolya. The rest of it sounds, meh.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                  RDA is listed as a guest star, but since he's not in the available sides and there is no clear connection with his character, I'm reserving judgment on whether or not it was an error ...
                  That's quite possible, and you beat me to posting However, biggest clue is he's got his three SGA under his belt now, as far as we know.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    I'm not that interested in seeing "Irrisistible" but I'll probably watch it anyway. The only reason I'm curious about this one is because of Kolya. The rest of it sounds, meh.
                    Gotta agree as well, the first one Irresistable sounds, well, not all that great, and Irresponsible, the follow-up, to me seems more like a waste of an episode as it doesn't move along any plots for the series. As for Kolya, I'd hate to see him reduced to a guest star role that isn't really meaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                      RDA is listed as a guest star, but since he's not in the available sides and there is no clear connection with his character, I'm reserving judgment on whether or not it was an error ...

GateWorld's spoiler report is here!
                      I looked at the Sony site and they say RDA is in 3 SGA episodes - "The Return", "Return 2", and "Real World". That's it.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        I looked at the Sony site and they say RDA is in 3 SGA episodes - "The Return", "Return 2", and "Real World". That's it.
                        Please let this be it, the return of the fat guy character is enough, i can't take o'neill on top of it all .

Comment

Wonder how long it will take for Sheppard to go after the "intelligent wench".

Comment

Originally posted by FireCat
                            Wonder how long it will take for Sheppard to go after the "intelligent wench".

lol, I wondered when someone would bring that up! Overall, this looks like a good ep.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                              Please let this be it, the return of the fat guy character is enough, i can't take o'neill on top of it all .
                              I don't think he will be in any episodes of Atlantis except The Real World, and the Return parts 1 and 2.

Besides, four eps is a little too much for one season and he has no connection to the episode
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I'll have to say I am really looking forward to Irreisitable. I like Richard Kind he's a good actor and will add some of his own humor to the show. I already like thhe first story and Irresposible sounds even better. I mthink both season 10 of SG-1 and season 3 of SGA are going to rock big time! Bring on July!

Jack: How'd it go?

Carter: We kicked their asses!

Jack: They had asses?
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X