X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient Atlantis
    i rekon its either ancient or english but just super slow
    Ok the whales better not speak english. I mean come on....it's bad enough that everyone else speaks english but the whales too...

Comment

Its either ancient or wraith...thwey are the only two races it could be...no other race has ever been on lantia to teach the whale how to speak!
      Im really excited about this, we gewt to see the whales again! wooo, save the whales!
      If they are able to communicate they might be able to tell us about what else is out there under the sea.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
        "Swim before your god!"
        ROFL

Comment

Maybe the ancients taught it how to speak english.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Got to be Ancient....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
              Whales talking? A known language? That's kinda weird...
              I'm sure it's not French or English or anything like that. Whales and other creatures do have languages; they're just not like ours. Maybe he figures out they're talking humpback

Comment

^^ *finding nemo flashback*

Comment

Whales talking and communicating. Sounds familar to one of the Star Trek movies when Kirk and the crew had to go back to Earth and capture a Whale.
                  Cap'un... there be whales here!

Comment

im not blaming gateworld, but these are the lamest spoilers ever, the wording doesnt tell you anything and makes what i bet is actualy a really good story sound lame
                    like saying LOST CITY
                    Jack sticks his head in a machine now must save the earth from the Goa'uld.
                    Hola

Hello

Comment

This is one of those episodes where the key point of the episode (whales speaking known language) sounds REALLY cheesy but I just have a gut feeling that it could be a really good episode.
                      Just hope it isn`t some super-smart whale who tells them that the answer to the meaning of life is 42!

Just had a thought which I just had to add...maybe they`re Furlings! The fourth race of the Great Alliance are whales!
                      Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
                      Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
                        im not blaming gateworld, but these are the lamest spoilers ever, the wording doesnt tell you anything and makes what i bet is actualy a really good story sound lame
                        like saying LOST CITY
                        Jack sticks his head in a machine now must save the earth from the Goa'uld.
                        Hey, take the spoilers with a grain of salt (or rather, a whole shaker of salt). If that's all we get, then we can be pleasantly surprised by what we see (we hope).

Comment

haha when i first read them i just had this image of a whale falling through the air musing over the meaning of life in a bill bailey voice! i DO hope its like that
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                            haha when i first read them i just had this image of a whale falling through the air musing over the meaning of life in a bill bailey voice! i DO hope its like that
                            Ah, that would be classic.

Comment

Well, if they can't understand them, the they should bring in Flipper or that talking dolphin with the translator device from Seaquest.
                              I would bet anyone they're saying something like: "bring fish" or "water sweet...no good" .
                              Or they'll just use the whales to spray water over the wraith. This was the key to defeat them all along and the Aurora Ancients had to travel to the other end of PG to learn this? So much for the most-super-advanced race that ever walked among the stars

Comment

my first thought was:
                                "So long and thaks for all the fish"

sorry, please be gentle

Comment

Working...
                                X