This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    James Lafazanos played most all the speaking Wraith the last 2 seasons. He isn't returning this year so there is a "new" Wraith on the block.

WHAT? Where did you hear that? News to me.

There is certainly something strangely odd about this wraith. I like the idea someone else posted about him being stranded on Sateda, similar to the Wraith in "Defiant One."

I think the "moderness" - power poles/lines, lights, tiles, etc - is interesting and shows that Sateda was once a thriving planet equal to 20th century earth.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
      WHAT? Where did you hear that? News to me.

There is certainly something strangely odd about this wraith. I like the idea someone else posted about him being stranded on Sateda, similar to the Wraith in "Defiant One."

I think the "moderness" - power poles/lines, lights, tiles, etc - is interesting and shows that Sateda was once a thriving planet equal to 20th century earth.
      Yeah, I like it too. Just makes it kinda weird that Ronon didn't know what the concept of television was in Long Goodbye.

Comment

Perhaps it's early 20th century like. Looks interesting and could be a turning point for Ronans character, in season 2 he seemed like a tag along character for the most part.

Comment

Working...
        X