Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think all of SG1 should go there and get rid of the currnt lot other than shepard as he is as close to O'neall as you can get at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      yes vala is also. they're gonna bang in atlantis!!!!
      Vala in Atlantis? Oh boy, that's a load of trouble!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I think when SG1 ends it would definitely be a good thing to see Daniel in SGA every now and then, but not to the extent where every time they need a hand they call in Danny body.
        Same goes for Carter.

However, I hope to never see Teal'c, Vala or Mitchell in SGA as they simply have no reason to go there. Carter and Daniel have a reason, just not too often.
        Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
        Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I sincerely hope Vala does not hit on Sheppard *shocks*!

I am actually happy part of Atlantis takes place in SG1, as the SGC has been seen 2 times (once in 'real time'). I'd be nice for a change-over.

Mattathias

Comment

I don't want Daniel any where near Atlantis (same goes for Carter)...but having Vala in the City, that will be an absolute blast.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
              yes vala is also. they're gonna bang in atlantis!!!!
              I can see it now, only it would be Vala and Sheppard.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

they both would come if u read news u als can see it. but i dont know how long they w?ould stay there and would help dealing with wraith or not.
                Real power inside of us

Comment

Teal'C has a reason. He told Raknor he believes the future of a peacefull Jaffa nation lies with understanding Ancient knowledge. There is no better reservoir of that knowledge than in Atlantis.

Comment

hehe nah i reckon vala's going to be all over ronon

actually come to think of it... as much as i love daniel... i love the current stargate atlantis team... id love for daniel to be in a few eps... but not on there permanently

Comment

Daniel has to go back to being the archiologist again. I don't know what he does anymore. He has good info on cultures but they have to use that more like they used to in the first few seasons. He doesn't seem excited anymore at going to another planet and the possibility of meeting new cultures.
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                        I don't want Daniel any where near Atlantis (same goes for Carter)...but having Vala in the City, that will be an absolute blast.
                        lol vala go to atlantis she will wonder off n steal all of the ancient tech tbh lol ie ZPM
                        daniel should go because he's wanted togo from DAY1 of SGA and it was Vala's/Mitchell's fault he didnt go when the Deadlius returnd to earth he would be load's of help translating the database.

I agree i dont want Carter anywhere near atlantis she would fk everthing up... McKay is Our Man!!
                        Last edited by AtlantisForever; 22 May 2006, 12:40 AM.

Comment

i think mckay needs to be put down here and there and sams definately the one to do it

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                            i think mckay needs to be put down here and there and sams definately the one to do it
                            Cadman can easily take that job on.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                              Cadman can easily take that job on.
                              true but i dont think mckay has as much respect for cadman as he does for sam which would be a bigger blow for him. not that i hate mckay or anything but i like seeing him uncomfortable heehee

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                                .... i like seeing him uncomfortable heehee
                                He's at his best when he's uncomfortable...

Comment

Working...
                                X