Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins in a knife fight-Teal'c or Ronin?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corey2002
    practice?some wierd virus?you know- the usual Stargate stuff
    Oh, okay! Well, then I choose Teal'c. He may be older, but he's waaay craftier. A hundred years of Jaffa training and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Oh, okay! Well, then I choose Teal'c. He may be older, but he's waaay craftier. A hundred years of Jaffa training and all that.
      hehe ronon's a dirtier fighter imo

Comment

Not sure, but it would sure be entertaining to watch. I'd sit somewhere on the sidelines with popcorn, and a medical team.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Ronon

For the reasons everyone else said!! But I reckon it'd be an awesome awesome fight...

Comment

Teal'c would tottaly OWN, tiny rohon, Teal'c was breed to be a warror!
            That is why he would win
            Rohon was a runner he is not now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis15
              Teal'c would tottaly OWN, tiny rohon, Teal'c was breed to be a warror!
              That is why he would win
              Rohon was a runner he is not now.

OK for one thing, Ronon is not tiny. The guy is like 6'5 and weighs like 200 pounds (all muscle! **Jessi tries not to drool**). And if you watched Duet, you'd get to see Ronon twirling/throwing 3 or 4 marine guys about the same size as him, maybe a little bit smaller, across the room (maybe not exactly across the room, but pretty damn close) The man is like totally strong too! In Micheal, he lifted Micheal like 2 feet up in the air when he threw him against the wall, the same thing goes for Goa'uld Caldwell in Critical Mass.

Originally posted by Morgania
              Not sure, but it would sure be entertaining to watch. I'd sit somewhere on the sidelines with popcorn, and a medical team.
              Oh yeah!

Ronon Dex Devil
              Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

RONON...T-man is STRONGER..but Ro-dizzle Is faster!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Teal'c!

Why?

Watch 'Arthur's Mantle'.

Teal'c went toe to toe with a zombified Volnek and used his 2-P90s to block the staff several times. Teal'c moved smoothly and with confidence.

Comment

Teal’c. No doubt in my mind it would be Teal’c.

>
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:
                    Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
                    *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
                    DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
                    DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Ronon is just some guy in Pegasus...Teal'c was first prime of Apophis...Teal'c is the prime kick a$$er of the two, and Ronon would rue the day he came accross the T man!

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

No Question Teal'c.
                        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Teal'c beat Wayne Brady in a knife fight. What more is there to say. Sorry Ronon, but you would be gutted before you had a chance to flick your man-braids at Teal'c.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Teal'c would win, he just has a better track record...not that Ronan isn't awesome.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tealc isn't a knife fighter, hes a legend with dual mp5/p90's and hes good with a staff weapon but I don't remember him fighting with a knife...

In conclusion Ronon for sure
                              TEAL'C: You have been impregnated without copulation?
                              VALA: Yes. And I'm absolutely terrified. Have any of you ever heard of anything like it?
                              MITCHELL: Well, there's one…
                              TEAL'C: Darth Vader.

Comment

Yeah I'm suprised people are going for Teal'c, from what I can gather from episodes Ronon is far superior...

Comment

Working...
                                X