Clear All

Originally posted by cohnee
    I honestly wouldn't count on IMDB for accuracy

Comment

Sheppard needs to be demoted

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
        Sheppard needs to be demoted
        as long as he remains one of the main characters i think it would be kind of cool... great angst... as long as he could get promoted again eventually
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Shep doesn't need to be demoted for anything. O this and O that. I am sorry, all I heard was wa wa wa. Shep is the man and he handles things as it comes and for the safty of his team. He is in uncharted worlds in a Galaxy far far away. There are know rules and regulations when it comes to the enemy. There are only us, and survival, and whoever else we can safe. Shep is doing one fine job I might add.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by cohnee
            He does.
            Exactly why do you think this? I haven't seen a good reason in this whole thread to justify demoting Sheppard. I think it would really mess up the show. I don't see anywhere that it would fit with the way the stargate PTB have presented the series.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Huh? Hmm, I thought this thread croaked a long time ago? Still going.... Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                Huh? Hmm, I thought this thread croaked a long time ago? Still going.... Hmm....
                Someone dug through the pages and revived it for some unknown reason.
                *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                  Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Indeed.
                    I must say, I love your avatar.That is really cool! Shame about the thread though....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      Indeed.
                      I must say, I love your avatar.That is really cool! Shame about the thread though....
                      I just found it. Pretty cool ah. I think I seen someone with it a long time ago but I might be mistaken.

Lets change the thread to 'Shep need to be promoted'.
                      I think McKay should do the honors. He should put the little symbol that they wear on Star Trek on Shep and say, 'There, you can now officially Kirk on any planet you want."

Comment

I just found it. Pretty cool ah. I think I seen someone with it a long time ago but I might be mistaken.

I think McKay should do the honors. He should put the little symbol that they wear on Star Trek on Shep and say, 'There, you can now officially Kirk on any planet you want."
                        Lol! If only everybody had such a great sense of humour as you...
                        sigpic

Comment

SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

what!?!?! why would you wanna get rid of shep!! also, ya i like lorne too, i didnt like Batets. Also, i dont really see Caldwell as a very...front line kinda guy.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Yes, I am bringing this back. After tonight's episode, it is official he needs to be rid of. His incompetence is smelling up the place. And as usual Caldwell showed to be the better commander. So...

DEMOTE SHEPPARD!!

Comment

thanks alot man,really for those of us who havent seen the show,bravo
                                shouldnt that be considered a spoiler or something

Comment

Working...
                                X