Felger and Coombs go to Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see how McKay would handle Felger

Another thing, is that David Hewlett and Patrick McKenna worked together for five years on Canadian Show 'Traders'

Here's some video proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToJv56Qhk

(you only see Patrick McKenna briefly...couldn't find a better clip...it seems to have vanished and it was such a good one too!)
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee View Post
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to accept this!!!

I forbid you from saying this!!!

I forbid you from even thinking about saying this!!!!

Unless he is brought through to be instantly Wraithed!!!

Felger was the most annoying character, EVER!!!

There is NO way the USAF would have had such a completely hopeless and incompetant person working in a top secret facility.
      Why not? They give useless and incompetent men guns...

KIDDING!

Perhaps not Atlantis, but I would love to see him and Coombs get some attention in Stargate Universe.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

^ I agree I think it would be a lot of fun to see Felger and Coombs come back in some small part in the Stargate Universe.

Especially Coombs just because its so much fun teasing anyone who used to watch Voyager with clips of The Other Guys "oooh I know that voice, where do I know it from... but I don't recognise the face"
        "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

I think Felger in SGA could be hilarious. I don't even want to imagine how much damage he could cause to the city.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

hehe I have visions of him trying to improve the power saving abilities of the ZPMs and the city starting to sink hehehe
            "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

Originally posted by katTheBird View Post
              hehe I have visions of him trying to improve the power saving abilities of the ZPMs and the city starting to sink hehehe
              That sounds like our boy Felger alright.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

cool idea. felger is hilarious.

Comment

^ I agree I think it would be a lot of fun to see Felger and Coombs come back in some small part in the Stargate Universe.

Especially Coombs just because its so much fun teasing anyone who used to watch Voyager with clips of The Other Guys "oooh I know that voice, where do I know it from... but I don't recognise the face"
                  He was the doctor in enterprise. he was never in voyager.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

*hides in shame* blonde moment and mixed the two shows up - please forgive me

Comment

*hides in shame* blonde moment and mixed the two shows up - please forgive me
                      Don't worry, I get those too, you are not alone!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X