• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was pretty obvious in Runner
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

agreed! to me its as if ronon kinda faded into the background in the middle of season 2.. but towards the end he came out a bit more. just hoping that continues with him. as for his wraith immunity mystery, i wanna see that slowly unravel so we get to know his character more and more. jm is awesome and because of that dex is tooo

Comment

YES more Ronon!

Comment

Ronon is a very borring character.
          Christopher H.
          Stargate Atlantis Fan
          WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
            LOL!!! I think it was pretty obvious in Runner LOL!!
            I know what i meant he just seems generally permanatly p****d off with life, maybe when he's killed a few more wraith he'll be happy and smiley

Why d'ya think Ronan is a boring character? He makes the Atlantis team seem more hardcore, especially in the episode on the prison island, Teyla has her sticks, Sheppard had a log and Ronon just stood inbetween the two 'guards' and kicked ass.
            Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
            MSN: [email protected]
            feel free to add me on either

Comment

As long as they take care to develop the character. Don't want to have the same thing that happened to Ford to happen to Ronon.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                As long as they take care to develop the character. Don't want to have the same thing that happened to Ford to happen to Ronon.
                I don't think that will happen....Martin Gero has already stated that Sateda will be a Ronon-centric episode, and we will learn more about him and his back story. In fact, they are trying to give more on the back stories of many of the main characters, including Shep and McKay. Looks to be a much better season that S2. Here's hoping.....
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                  and there do still have that story line still hanging around that Ronon would help Atlantis get Ford back
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Don't you guys think that in Sateda, the producers will end up addressing that he won't be like Ford was simply because
                    Spoiler:
                    when he becomes a runner again, he actually gets saved?
                    Wouldn't that mean that tptb aren't making him into a momentary character? I mean, he's got so much unexplored of a past. With Ford, we knew a lot going into it and he was just sort of boring at first.

They're just meant to be.
                    My Ronon/Teyla Video Called Something There
                    Broken Video

Comment

Originally posted by lickazacious
                      Don't you guys think that in Sateda, the producers will end up addressing that he won't be like Ford was simply because
                      Spoiler:
                      when he becomes a runner again, he actually gets saved?
                      Wouldn't that mean that tptb aren't making him into a momentary character? I mean, he's got so much unexplored of a past. With Ford, we knew a lot going into it and he was just sort of boring at first.

Tell me the writers will NOT cut the Ronon character with the Sateda episode!!!! please!!....

sigpic
                      ----------------------------
                      Stars are not the limit.....
                      The galaxies are not the limit....
                      Your imagination have the last word...

----------------------------

Raziel...

Comment

I'm really looking forward to "Sateda" and hope that we also get more Ronan development in S3. I find him to be such an interesting character because while he comes from a culture that seems to be relatively technologically advanced, his sense of right and wrong doesn't exactly always jive with the Atlanteans. And unlike Teyla, he tends to act on his own "alien" beliefs more often and in unpredictable ways. I hope we get to learn more about what motivates him.

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel
                          Tell me the writers will NOT cut the Ronon character with the Sateda episode!!!! please!!....

Dont tripp.. He wont get cut

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

People were worried about Ronon turning into a Ford, I highly doubt this is possible. The writers didn't develop Ford enough and he just became the guy you knocked out in a fight to add drama. When Ronon gets into a fight, he kills the people. He adds mystery, humor, awesome fight scenes, and he is very very yummy.

So I say yes to more Ronon

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

Working...
                            X