Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there no Asgard doing Research in Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Tsid.
    I mean if the Goa'uld went to atlantis, why not some Asgard?
    Isn't the Atlantis a treasure trove of knowledge for the Asgard as well?

Just makes sense to me.
    Any thoughts?
    They don't need to. They already have a copy of the Ancient database. According to Thor they've been studying it for as long as he could remember and they've "barely scratched the surface".

Comment

Originally posted by aerojad
      They don't need to. They already have a copy of the Ancient database. According to Thor they've been studying it for as long as he could remember and they've "barely scratched the surface".
      No they have part of the info from a head grabby thing. Might be harder to decipher.
      sigpic
      I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
      'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
      'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

the asgard just got their ability to recreate their race, cmon there has been a baby boom in ida and no one knows how to care for the babies!
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

As adavanced as they are i would thiink they built their civilization quite faster!
          Or that is another reason 4 not helpn!

Comment

Working...
          X