Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved Teyla since the premiere of Rising...

She is a very strong person who has thus far been underdeveloped esp. in this past season.

I do hope they expand her character in S3. Finally make an episode from Teyla's point of view...

After all, we have already had episode from Teal'c's, Vala's ("The Ties That Bind"), Jonas's ("Meridian", "Shadow Play", "Fall Out") and Ronan's.

Mattathias

Comment

Maybe Teyla could develop more Wraith powers? It'd be cool if she could be kinda like a Wraith and temporarily drain someone's strength to become super strong for a few minutes... kinda like Rogue in X-Men. Either that or she could have strong psionic abilities... even telekenesis (as a side effect or something).

I'd love to see Teyla against 10 or so Wraith scientists, she snacks on one and uses the extra strength to beat them all to a pulp. It'd be an amazing battle dyn amic.

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
        Maybe Teyla could develop more Wraith powers? It'd be cool if she could be kinda like a Wraith and temporarily drain someone's strength to become super strong for a few minutes... kinda like Rogue in X-Men. Either that or she could have strong psionic abilities... even telekenesis (as a side effect or something).

I'd love to see Teyla against 10 or so Wraith scientists, she snacks on one and uses the extra strength to beat them all to a pulp. It'd be an amazing battle dyn amic.
        No way man...that's too comic booky and way way out there. Now instinctively be able to fly a cruiser and pic up on the language would be cool.

I want to see Teyla go up against a Queen..that would be hot. And be able to get in an dout of the Wraith cells...that would be wicked and of course as you mention---take on a wraith or 10....ahahhhaha!! I like that andmaking their brains turn to scrambled eggs sure.

But make her into Rogue like..no way..anyway I thought Rogue was a better villian, it unnerves me that the woman is a good guy.

What I would really like to see and I know it would be crazy.....if there really was a Wraith Teyla....and there was a one on one battle between Wraith Teyla vs. Real Teyla....shoot that would be just bloody crazy.

It would also feed my Wraith Teyla hunger....I really liked seeing her in 'The Gift'.
        I knew it was farfetched but when I saw the queen come in with Michael I was hoping that was a Wraith Teyla I saw---just for the shock value if anything else!!!

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Haha, I like my idea

Maybe we could have Teyla find one of those gene modifying terminals and think it's a shower cabinet... then she steps into it and gets advanced to the brink of ascension, giving her HaX hok'taur powers. TPTB could explain that the Wraith DNA prevented her from dying or mutating incorrectly from the forced evolution.

Comment

Heck, I'm all for seeing more of Teyla. She is a good character, and some serious eye-candy.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X