• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

find weapons and new knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      find weapons and new knowledge
      They could use Daniel to help in the translation of the Ancient language & other stuff only he seems to know about the Ancients (he was Ascended at one point, & Replicator forced him to 'remember' some if it, some of which he apparantly remembers on his own : whom knows how much Anicent knowledge Danny boy has learnt over the years - he is certainly considered THE expert on all things Ancient); & Sam could help McKay with the technical side of any new Ancient tech that might come across (speaking of Ancient tech - can they ever find a WORKING ZPM?!?!! Why do they have so many dead ones all over Pegasus anyhows? ).

Just a theory, any takers on what Daniel &/or Sam might be needed for in S3 of SGA?

Comment

I was fortunate enough to see the last episodes of Atlantis, and with this knowledge, and the news that Daniel or Sam will be apprearing in S3 of SGA, im guessing there going to be needed to solve a big problem I do agree that Daniel should go to Atlantis finally. Heh, I would of thought that after a year he would of convinced someone at the SGC.

IMHO, they should focus alittle attention at making a copy of the ancient database... that would definatly be #1 on my list of things to do, #2 being find a working ZPM.

Comment

I'd like Daniel and/or Carter to appear on Atlantis but what I don't want is them to suddenly turn up and solve all the problems overshadowing the Atlantis characters

What I'd like is a more of a passing of the torch episode - Where Daniel (or Carter) come to realise and treat the Atlantis crew as equals.

Of course for this episode to work they'd have to come into the place and try and hog the spot light in the first place - only to realise there not needed
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Daniel and Vala go to Atlantis in season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
              Spoiler:
              Daniel and Vala go to Atlantis in season 10 of SG-1
              Now that would be something to see!
              Spoiler:
              Vala in Atlantis! I can't wait to see her interact with Sheppard! I wonder how much her journey to the Ori's galaxy has changed her?

Comment

^^ I'm not sure
                Spoiler:
                Shepard will be in the ep, but Weir definatly will be...

Comment

^^ The details are up on the gateworld main page for anyone who has missed them

Spoiler:
                  I'm supprised there going to bring Vala along. I also wonder if the other Atlantis characters are going to show up in the episode (of course episode 3 of Atlantis and SG-1 could run concurrently (time-line wise) so while Daniel is in the city with Weir, Sheppards team are off having an adventure somewhere in Pegasus
                  sigpic

Comment

ive been readin SG-1 Season10 ep's and it's says:

Daniel and Vala visit Atlantis in the hopes of finding a new lead on Merlin's anti-Ori weapon, and find more than they ever expected.

"Brad is working on a story in which Daniel, finally, gets to go to Atlantis. So far, we have no Carter crossovers planned."

"The occasionally bespectacled one takes a trip far, far away in episode 3. Brad [Wright] will be doing the honors on this one. Very interesting. There was plenty of heated debate in the writers' room while we were breaking this one."

NEW! February 27 — With the threat of the Ori now pressing upon our galaxy, SG-1 continues its desperate search for any way to stand up to the evil ascended beings. Still rumored but undiscovered is a powerful weapon invented by Merlin, who we have learned was a Lantian scientist (Myrdin, also known as Moros) who returned to Earth from Atlantis 10,000 years ago ("Avalon, Part 1," Atlantis: "Before I Sleep").
                    Merlin was once ascended, but chose to retake human form to create a weapon that can kill ascended beings, in order to fight the Ori -- and to keep that work hidden from the others of his kind, who have a strict rule of non-interference with unascended mortals ("Arthur's Mantle").

Continuing their search for the device, Daniel Jackson and Vala Mal Doran visit the Ancient city of Atlantis, now an Earth outpost in the Pegasus Galaxy. In the city's holographic room they discover Morgan Lafey, a 30- to 40-year-old holographic woman who serves as a computer interface. Along with Dr. Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson), they seek Morgan's help in discovering the whereabouts of Merlin's weapon -- despite the fact that Merlin was apparently rebelling against the Lantians and the other Ancients in creating it.

Meanwhile, Carter, Teal'c, and Mitchell join the Odyssey for a dangerous mission.

Later, Daniel, Weir, and Vala are stunned to learn that Morgan is not a holographic interface at all: She is an ascended Lantian, the real Morgan Lafey, who is toeing the line of breaking her vow of non-interference to help the humans battle the Ori.

She reveals to them that when the Lantians resettled to Earth many millenia ago, they found only a harsh land a primitive peoples. There was no hope to rebuild their great society, so they spread out, some seeding ancient civilizations, others living out their lives in secluded meditation. In this later fashion Morgan and Merlin both one day learned to ascend.

When he later descended to create the anti-Ori weapon, she was sent by the Others to watch him.

But Daniel and Weir know that in Arthurian legend Merlin and Morgan were rivals. If she was sent to watch him and, if necessary, stop him, would she really be helping them to find the technology now?"

In Arthurian mythology, Morgan le Fay is a powerful sorceress and Arthur's half-sister. The two are often antagonists.

Comment

oop's double post...

anyway cant w8 for this gonna be very good

Comment

Hmm since Sam can use the hand device and healing device she should definitely bring it when she does cross overs.

Comment

Yeah thats going to be a good episode with danile and vala coming over.
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by naseuy
                            Hmm since Sam can use the hand device and healing device she should definitely bring it when she does cross overs.
                            off-topic but now caldwell should be able to use it too

i feel sorry for daniel. he was the one who started up the whole search for atlantis and then found the co-ordinates for it too. poor thing hasnt been able to go yet. i wont be satisfied if daniel is only in atlantis for 1 episode. i dont really understand why carter would get to go to atlantis more than daniel.

Comment

If you want to see Daniel in Atlantis, Click the link (from gateworld's site), an upcoming episode of season 10 of SG-1. Even though it is a SG-1 episode, he apparently goes to atlantis! /http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/10x6.shtml

This is a piece of info from that episode called "The Pegasus Project"
                              Spoiler:
                              "Daniel and Vala visit Atlantis in the hopes of finding a new lead on Merlin's anti-Ori weapon, and find more than they ever expected."
                              sigpic
                              Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by naseuy
                                Sam dies??? Heh, sorry, but in watching too much scifi, whenever anybody 'crosses over,' they croak and cross over to a) the other side or b) the dark side See, this is how spurious rumors get started

Comment

Working...
                                X