No announcement yet.

Atlantis - Lift off!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm, did anyone ever considered that atlantis wasn't the only ancient city to leave earth (The Tower) and was only meant to move a whole population to another planet, so the writers can go at this in several angles/ways.

Comment

Atlantis may leave for the MW galaxy or another planet in the PG but i don't think we should see that until season 6 or 7. The myth of Atlantis is based around the city falling and rising from the sea, if it is moved to a solid area we would lose the feeling of this. The Athosians depend on Atlantis for protection and Atlantis depends on their crops, we would have to relocate them they don't want to lose their farms, yet.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        please post in the REAL thread! there are about 20 different threads on this: search!
        People will post where they want to, so if you have nothing to say, dont spam the tread. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaOmega232
          People will post where they want to, so if you have nothing to say, dont spam the tread. Thank you.
          "AlphaOmega232" immhotep is giving you advice in a polite manner, we all start extra threads don't feel angry.

Immhotep has been here for a long time and has gathered an understanding of the gate world posting system.

sigpic

Comment

^yes............what they said......
            this is what i will call a:

de je vue thread.

please read and search the forum before posting these repeated threads, i can understand ppl getting frustraigted myself and many older users of GW who see this all the time, there has been a great influx of new members these past 2 weeks who have made balls of some sections of the forum much to the anger of myself many fans and the forum leaders who have to clean the threads off that have been posted 50 times plus since we came here..........a the next one im betting will be the Furlings again again again

DOH!!!!!
            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I think that the city should be abandoned in an upcoming season episode of Atlantis and the Wraith should board it, only to witness the city rise from the planet whilst they're still on it and self-destruct in orbit.
              (This is after a second city is discovered elsewhere and the Atlantis tea have fled there) - I'm thinking...Season 10 Finale!!!
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Well.......Isn't the series called stargate ATLANTIS. By destroying atlantis you loose the series!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
                  Well.......Isn't the series called stargate ATLANTIS. By destroying atlantis you loose the series!
                  no if you read the post... and if you've seen the Tower.... what he says could be possible.
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

YES! I AM SO AWESOME!

Fear me....for my predictions are always right...mwahahahahaha!
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                    X