No announcement yet.

Swap Teyla for Cadman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cadman. Her hair beats Teyla's crudy wig any day.

Comment

I wouldn't mind it if Cadman appeared a little more, but I don't see why they would replace Teyla. As I see it they aren't foreshadowing her departure, they are just trying to reveal more about her people and what motivated her to join the team.

Comment

I think they have put a bit more work into Teylas character this year. Thats not something you do with someone you are going to dump or phase out.

And I know the Cadman\Rodney thing seems like a fun thing, but it would get really old really fast... heck it was getting old by the end of the ep the other night. I vote for Cadman to be recurrring, maybe Loren's 2IC or something.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple
          I wouldn't mind it if Cadman appeared a little more, but I don't see why they would replace Teyla. As I see it they aren't foreshadowing her departure, they are just trying to reveal more about her people and what motivated her to join the team.
          In "Critical Mass"
          Spoiler:
          the old woman who died told Teyla the people would look up to her now, that she would basically be their leader. How can one be a leader when one is off galivanting around the galaxy and never there?

Comment

Originally posted by FireCat
            In "Critical Mass"
            Spoiler:
            the old woman who died told Teyla the people would look up to her now, that she would basically be their leader. How can one be a leader when one is off galivanting around the galaxy and never there?
            I dont know, lets ask Teal'c
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

In "Critical Mass"
              Spoiler:
              By remaining a diplomat the way she always has been? It's clearly an advantage to build a strong relationship with the Atlantis team. I doubt there's too many internal affairs that she needs to deal with, so there's not a great need for her to be there sitting in a tent all day.

Comment

It will never happen Teyla adds to much story backround to a lot of the worlds. She also has that Wraith connection thing. (Really should make a name for that)

It a lot of story in her Char. Shes basicly Teal'c, in the sense that she provides info on the worlds and history of Pegasus.

Comment

It seems to me that any female regulars we've had on stargate are always dignified, smart, and without any big fault. Now this character type in itself isn't neccesarily a bad thing, but it gets boring when it's used so often. It would be nice to have a change, to see a woman character written with some personality.

Comment

no there always has to be a minority character in the show always the token alien. no better yet leave them both hot girl on girl action

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                      Now I love Teyla, don't get me wrong but it seems like they're setting up for her to leave and join her people. Cadman could bring back that young, military dynamic that Ford left.
                      I couldn't bring myself to watch if I had to face Cadman all the time.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                      ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                        Ronon needs to learn to chat more, he's so serious and quiet. I don't remember him saying one joke since joining the team.
                        That's because he's always far too busy laughing at these crazy Earthlings.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                        ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

This is a gotta be out of your cookies kind of thread!! Teyla is so refreshing it's not even funny. Plus, she's the only woman on the show who doesn't need words, cause her face says it all. From when she quirks a brow to when she grins....And definitely when she lays it on with the sticks....

I can't believe this! Teyla is amazing and Cadman although alright...and she would work with Ronon.....I just think that Cadman is a bit....too common! She's fiesty and she's a cadet and all that...cute. We had Ford, why let him go then. And I would really really really peeved after hearing her and McKay bickering, since we already have enough of John and McKay....

She'd hold no purpose. But I would like this...more off world misions with two teams...Lorne with Cadman on it and John's team!! Now that would be cool!
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                            no there always has to be a minority character in the show always the token alien. no better yet leave them both hot girl on girl action

Why does this feel like a slap in the face? I wonder how everyone would have felt if Teyla was in Dr. Weir's place!

Actually, I think I'll base my next fic on that!
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

In "Critical Mass"
                              Spoiler:
                              This was my thinking for her leaving. And apparently in future episodes she's revealed to become
                              Spoiler:
                              More of a leak of information for the Atlantis guys. What's point in keeping her if Wraith can control her?

Besides, we now have Ronan, who'll know more useful information than Teyla, has proberbly been to more planets than her. I just can't see us needed 2 guides/warrior aliens.

I just feel that the show is missing something without that other miltary lead for Sheppard to play off.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                                And apparently in future episodes she's revealed to become
                                Spoiler:
                                More of a leak of information for the Atlantis guys. What's point in keeping her if Wraith can control her?
                                Not happening - Sheppard isnt the most logical person after all
                                Spoiler:
                                he says hes keeping her i think
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X