No announcement yet.

Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I mean is, even if their hyperdrives were ok, what would be the use of pursuing them when they have taken heavy fire, can't defend themselves against 1 Hive Ship (let alone 2), and may not be able to get to Earth to begin with?

Mattathias

Comment

I know I posted this in the wrong thread but that is what I said conner (or Tripp if that is all you know him as) is retaking his role back from brent. That was stated as fact My question about was about if it was a joke that brent won't be seeing her again

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
        Or.... will the Hive Ships stumble upon an Ori foothold and get beyatch-slapped out of the galactic rim.
        *Wraith scan the Ori ship and see it has lots of humans aboard*

*channel opened*

Ori Ship: Hallowed are the Ori, accept origin!

Wraith: Um, we're here to eat you.

Ori ship: ....

*Ori Ship hits the Wraith with it's main gun a few times*

Comment

Oh sorry, I'm kinda tired at the moment... 3.am, ouch.... yeah, a little easter egg for the viewers who pay attention to the actors... that's the reason you gotta love TPTB, always looking out for us, the loyal fans.

Comment

Ok, according to GateWorld episode guide for Allies, Brent Stait (who played Rev Bem on Andromeda) played Michael...

However, GateWorld has credited Connor Trinneer for the Voice of Michael...

(I can confirm that Brent and Connor are both credited in the episode, as I found that odd when I first watched the episode, seeing as I read spoilers)

So maybe Brent Stait and Connor Trinneer will both be in No Man's Land?

Mattathias

Comment

According the the gateworld spoilers conner wasn't in th eseason finale only due to a scheduling conflict and that was why brent was cast and he (conner) will be back next season

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/220.shtml

Mattathias

Comment

NEW! February 24 - "Michael" actor Connor Trinneer will apparently resume his role as the would-be-human Wraith in the Season Three premiere, after Brent Stait took over the role in "Allies" due to Trinneer's unavailability. "It has begun. We are nearly through our first week of shooting. Connor Trinneer is up here as a guest star."
                  (Script coordinator Alex Levina, in a post at his SciFi.com blog)

Comment

I'm aware of that... What is the point?

You are aware I am merely stating that Connor atleast had some hand in the production of Allies (hence being credited)...

I tend to dislike different actors playing the same role... but...

Mattathias

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                    Ok, according to GateWorld episode guide for Allies, Brent Stait (who played Rev Bem on Andromeda) played Michael...

However, GateWorld has credited Connor Trinneer for the Voice of Michael...

(I can confirm that Brent and Connor are both credited in the episode, as I found that odd when I first watched the episode, seeing as I read spoilers)

So maybe Brent Stait and Connor Trinneer will both be in No Man's Land?

Mattathias

Comment

My whole point of starting this thread was to find out if (Brent) Micheal telling teyla they won't be seeing eachother again was a joke seeing as how Conner will reprise his role as micheal next season

Comment

Originally posted by jkmira
                        The wraith micheal said to Talla that that would be the last time they would see each other. I was wondering if that was a joke because Conner Trinner is supposed to retake to role next season. Him being the original micheal then due to a schedual conflict the role was taken over by Brent Strait for the season finale. So in a sense (Brent) Micheal won't be seeing her again.
                        Was it a joke? Possibly. But I think it was also meant to foreshadow the Wraith's Ultimate Plan. That's how I took it, anyway.

(see? some people can actually read and comprehend what you're saying)

Comment

I loved this episode. It mixed a great story, humor and tension together to create a standout episode.
                          It took me forever to make this signature up.

I'm one fry sort of a happy meal!- Jack

Comment

I thought that Trinneer may have done the image on the view screen, and Stait did the in person work. I thought they looked a bit different. The Michael on the view screen looked a lot like Trinneer.

Comment

With the ZPM it took the Daetelus about 4 days. So, I'm speculating if the Wraith have a ZPM or comparable energy source, it may only be a matter of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrius
                                *Wraith scan the Ori ship and see it has lots of humans aboard*

*channel opened*

Ori Ship: Hallowed are the Ori, accept origin!

Wraith: Um, we're here to eat you.

Ori ship: ....

*Ori Ship hits the Wraith with it's main gun a few times*
                                I would kill to see that on the shows.
                                Rush rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X