Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bragi
    I'm sorry.... but I just don't see the big threat if the Wraith discover Earth's location.

It takes them months to get from one side of Pegasus to another. It would take them years, possibly even decades or centuries to reach Earth. More than enough time for us to mount a defense.

The real threat, of course, is the Ori Supergate.
    Im pretty sure at the end the mention they also uploaded the Aurora mission reports to help them upgrade their hyperdrive.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I belive you bout the hard drive thing, but look at it from there point of view, they have just got all the info that they needed in order to attack and destroy the Wraith and need a lot of people to access the info, so they put it on a network. The other thing that made them so convincing was that they actually tested the gas on one of their own and they actually came into Atlantis with no weapons, etc. and tried to attack. This would seem like they are being truthful about their intentions.

Another thing is that just because we can get data back from our hard drives when we write a virus doesnt mean that it can be done with a Wraith virus. We dont know how good it is but it was able to control the whole of the Deadulus and then store itself in an F302 which suggests to me that the Wraith virus is a hell of a lot better than any virus we can do cuz it actually thinks and wants to preserve itself in any way possible.

Also if its a non netwrok server/comp they store it in yeah? then it has to be wireless for the data to be sent down. The network computers must also be wireless cuz we never see any wires coming ou the back of any computers/laptops do we, so all the Wraith virus needs to do is to sneakily access the network computers undetected, which we saw in 'Intruder' and get the info it needs and then when the hive ships are leaving the city, just send the info up to them.

As for the hyperdrive, I cant remember what they said was uploaded from the network but it doesnt really matter for the Wraith how long it takes to get there. I mean think of it in their point of view, a planet containing millions/billions of people to feed on, they dont age like we do, so they havent relly got a time limit. As well as for directions, it must be summat like that cuz the Deadulus does that trip all the time so they must have a certain direction to travel in.

Comment

I told them.

Why?

They said "please."

Comment

Originally posted by zpm!!
          yea, but hello, if the ori make a big dent in the defenses of the milky way galaxy then 2 wriath hives with 6 crusiers. how much damage and feeding do u think they can do. infact they have the entire planet database, the wriath can then choose which planet they want to feed on first.
          If this happends(the big dent in the defenses of the milky way galaxy), then the wraith ships would be the least of our worries. In MW the real threat are the ORI.
          I can almost imagine 2 wraith hive ships coming out of hyperspace, face to face with Ori ships. something like: "Oops, sorry, we took a wrong turn, bye bye now". They might put up a fight, but come on.... Only 2 of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
            I told them.

Why?

They said "please."
            OMG, I cant believe you would do summat like that

Comment

how did they get EARTH location (SPOILERS)
              www.MapQuest.com
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                Oh damn, I cant believe they just checked the net. Maybe the Atlantis base should check the net, come on this forum and find how to destroy the hive ships and even the Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Pazuzu
                  If this happends(the big dent in the defenses of the milky way galaxy), then the wraith ships would be the least of our worries. In MW the real threat are the ORI.
                  I can almost imagine 2 wraith hive ships coming out of hyperspace, face to face with Ori ships. something like: "Oops, sorry, we took a wrong turn, bye bye now". They might put up a fight, but come on.... Only 2 of them?
                  2 of them that we know of and are headed there way!!!!

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                  pps = power per second
                  The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                  xfire = zpm
                  [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                  http://m2kclan.com
                  vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                  port: 3785
                  P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                  halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                  Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

I haven't seen this ep yet (it's due for airing this week, I think), and with 15 pages to sift thru in this episode topic -not sure if this has been mentioned, but I do have a question:

In the SGA musical intro theme, there is a picture of what looks like the (spire) Tower part of Atlantis - with eyes. It's a very haunting visual, and I was wondering if anyone else noticed it in this episode. I haven't seen it viewed any where else, so I'm guessing this is the episode the scene shows up in?

If anyone thinks the city itself is sentient... that visual (pair of *evil* or angry looking eyes) would certainly give that sort of effect... and since the wraith have come for a visit, it makes sense to show up in this particular ep, if it did at all.

Comment

Nope, it's just an effect.

A cool one at that, and it blends seemlessly into the eyes of a Wraith walking down a hallway (or was it the other way around...).

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                        Oh damn, I cant believe they just checked the net. Maybe the Atlantis base should check the net, come on this forum and find how to destroy the hive ships and even the Wraith
                        Without a doubt. We could have this war over in no time for them.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This Episode has not even aired yet so its just a tad bit early for this thread to be here, its only the 6th and it airs on the 10th, 4 days away...
                          sigpic
                          Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

All they need to do is ask us and we'll get rid of em in no time

Comment

I belive you bout the hard drive thing, but look at it from there point of view, they have just got all the info that they needed in order to attack and destroy the Wraith and need a lot of people to access the info, so they put it on a network. The other thing that made them so convincing was that they actually tested the gas on one of their own and they actually came into Atlantis with no weapons, etc. and tried to attack. This would seem like they are being truthful about their intentions.

Another thing is that just because we can get data back from our hard drives when we write a virus doesnt mean that it can be done with a Wraith virus. We dont know how good it is but it was able to control the whole of the Deadulus and then store itself in an F302 which suggests to me that the Wraith virus is a hell of a lot better than any virus we can do cuz it actually thinks and wants to preserve itself in any way possible.

Also if its a non netwrok server/comp they store it in yeah? then it has to be wireless for the data to be sent down. The network computers must also be wireless cuz we never see any wires coming ou the back of any computers/laptops do we, so all the Wraith virus needs to do is to sneakily access the network computers undetected, which we saw in 'Intruder' and get the info it needs and then when the hive ships are leaving the city, just send the info up to them.

As for the hyperdrive, I cant remember what they said was uploaded from the network but it doesnt really matter for the Wraith how long it takes to get there. I mean think of it in their point of view, a planet containing millions/billions of people to feed on, they dont age like we do, so they havent relly got a time limit. As well as for directions, it must be summat like that cuz the Deadulus does that trip all the time so they must have a certain direction to travel in.
                              I doubt the Wraith they tested the gas on and fed off was one of their own. He was probably a prisoner.

Comment

All they need to do is ask us and we'll get rid of em in no time
                                I've already found a possible way to break their countermeasures.

Comment

Working...
                                X