No announcement yet.

Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wondering someting..what if instead of blowing up the ships Shep/Ronon/and John take at least one of the ships home?! That would help them in battle, and secondly McKay could fix it up and make into the ultimate fighting machine....that would give them pretty much 3 battleships and one specifically that could go incognito...?!
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Now the question turns to: How do they kill every single Wraith aboard? By distributing the retrovirus and have them squirm on the ground while they turn and then killing them?

Comment

Hey are you implying my plan is stupid Fallen? From what I saw..they had no human holdings in the main ship for the Wraith. Secondly it didn't seem to have the quantity of Wraith that some of the other ships have. So I was thinking since everything seems so much less, Wraith number and what that they could distribute the retrovirus all around, and get the main guys.

Weak plan...but hey I'm sure McKay can hash it up and work out the details.

vB

Comment

OMG, I just saw it and this could have been the best episode ever...awesome!

I wonder if the hive ship data they got was correct? if so they could still use some of it against them

Comment

I thought the worm erased all the data we gained? Or they got rid of it once they saw it had a virus in it?

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              I thought the worm erased all the data we gained? Or they got rid of it once they saw it had a virus in it?
              yeah I believe it did..and the virus ate up only 2 things of their information....before it was erased as that was it's goal anyway.

VB

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                Where did you gather that information Fallen?
                It was said in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  It was said in the episode.
                  When? I don't remember it either.

Comment

Courtesy of Gatenoise:

SHEPPARD: What’s a girl like her do for fun?
                    McKAY: Hmm. I should be on that hive when we do this.
                    WEIR: Excuse me?!
                    SHEPPARD: Really?
                    McKAY: I know it’s uncharacteristically brave, but I’ve hacked a lot of their systems under the guise of repairing them. I’ve convinced them that I should be there to supervise their systems if anything goes wrong.
                    WEIR: And they agreed to this?
                    McKAY: Yes. Plus, now we can freely beam stuff on and off their ships ... (he takes a small device out of his pocket) ... I’ve written a programme that will immediately beam me out of there the second I activate this emergency transponder. (He smiles proudly as John folds his arms doubtfully.)
                    It's in that scene right before Zelenka discovers the virus.

Comment

This episode didn't appeal to me as much as The Seige II. In fact, I thought the whole thing was stupid.

1) Only Michael's ship was detected in the long range scanner. Therefore, they can destroy the ship since there would be no hive ships in the area where they could convey the info that Atlantis was still there.

2) When the Daedalus exited hyperspace the 2 hives were attacking it. That means that the original target hive, not Michael's, was out of range of Atlantis.

3) With that said, Michael's hive could have been destroyed. They were just eager for the Wraith hive info that they made the stupid 'alliance'. Fcuked up episode if you ask me.
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                        Courtesy of Gatenoise:

It's in that scene right before Zelenka discovers the virus.
                        ooooh...shocker for me..didnt' know that. So then Weir is aware of the plan..good. Why didn't Mckay use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                          This episode didn't appeal to me as much as The Seige II. In fact, I thought the whole thing was stupid.

1) Only Michael's ship was detected in the long range scanner. Therefore, they can destroy the ship since there would be no hive ships in the area where they could convey the info that Atlantis was still there.

2) When the Daedalus exited hyperspace the 2 hives were attacking it. That means that the original target hive, not Michael's, was out of range of Atlantis.

3) With that said, Michael's hive could have been destroyed. They were just eager for the Wraith hive info that they made the stupid 'alliance'. Fcuked up episode if you ask me.

The more and more and more I think on it...I have to agree with you. This was brought up in the Sony SGA boards...and i never thought of it..until then. It's pretty poorly done with a mass amount of wholes...ugh!

Comment

What about subspace communications?

They can even use telepathy if there was a "friendly hive" nearby (there probably wasn't, but no hive ship nearby doesn't mean they can't talk to other Wraith).

So what?

No really, no disrespect meant by the bluntness, but so?

Ok, a lot of people seems to be missing the real reason why they made the alliance, so here it is, in bold and quotes:

They made the alliance because the Wraith wanted the retrovirus, and if they didn't comply, the Wraith would've TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT THE FACT THAT ATLANTIS WAS STILL IN ONE PIECE
                            So really it wasn't an alliance at all. More of a blackmail.

Sorry, it's just that a lot of people were confused about this point.

Comment

For some reason I think the the "Friendly" wraith ship was actually sincere up to the point of being discovered by their "Enemy" wraith ship. At this point they probably pulled out plan B, and aksed extreme measures of us and give us wraith tech in return. And then tell their "enemies" about Atlantis and and the possible discovery of Earth.

Just a theory, we've seen Wraith go from fighting to working together for a common goal before in Critical Mass.

If plan A doesn't succeed then move on to plan B.

But they probably should of taken O'Neill's advice on the subject.

"Skip to plan B"
                              I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Wraith Queen said there was a ship a single jump away from the system, they could of easily jumped away before we could of blown it up, plus even when we got the fix for the jammer we still might not of been able too because it was already after the Wraith delegation was destroyed, probably when plans changed, plus the Orion still couldn't actually fight.

And refering to the comment that the Wraith info was on a single computer not on the network. It is easily seen that the wraith hive ship info is only many computers with a router and hubs when Zelenka and Shep are talking.

If thats not networked then I don't know what is.

Plus I really don't think Weir is the type of person just to turn on a potential ally and blow them up while they are vulnerable.

People are really over-thinking this one.

In a desperate situation like that, there is human error.
                                I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Working...
                                X