Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for allies

In Allies we see the Wraith Hives not only use the element of suprise but DOUBLE TEAM The Deadalus. Now why would they do that??? Why would they need to 2 Hives to hammer the Daedalus down. I mean, come on.. COME ON. our little tiny ship took a beating from 2 Wraith Hive Ships? Alright, Then send us another.. BAM We own the wraith. We got our Ancient Ship. The Deadalus could hold its on for as long as it could, and its like the discovery of the wheel compared to the Ancient Ship. WE WOULD PWN THEM.
    Thats the only explaination for why there was a double team. Perhaps they knew the Deadalus was too strong. or perhaps they heard stories of the mighty promethus...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

spoilers for allies and all episodes of atlantis.
      Spoiler:

Well I think on 1 on 1 they have a chance severely damaging the hive ship. From what I remember we never seen and any episodes fighting 1 on 1. However in allies I remember when mckay was on board the hive ship when the fighting starts mckay was wondering what was going because of noise and stuff so might be causing some damage on hive ship. Also since they seem blueprints of hive ships they may believe we might find some weakness. Also by double teaming they got 2 times more fire power power as so shields ands potentially destruction of the deadulus would occur 2 times as faster. Also with 2 hive ships for targets we would have split our firepower so there hives are likely minor only. Also they know are shields are pretty strong.
      http://www.stargatetechworld.com/gif...f302launch.gif

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas
        They eat as children.
        And, like children, they don't brush their teeth.

[Shep] Ever. [/Shep]

Oh, and sg1_david, that was awesome! Green for you!

Comment

Um...they double-teamed the Deadalus because it was a trap?

a time to mourn

Comment

Well in Canada, we've just been able to see the end of of Season 2. All in all a season that seemed slightly less anxious then Season 1. I would say this is due mostly to the fact that Alantis is no longer stranded without contact from Earth. The show had an Alamo last stand feel before and they should try to somehow resurrect that, a small team stranded in the Pegasus Galaxy = fantastic television . That being said, it was still amazing, and the Season end is just what it should have been, easily as intense as as the Siege trilogy, an full of everything we love from the show. Stand out Characters.. McKay, Zelenka, and Ronon (doing everything we love him for).

On a further note I hope Ford returns with a much stronger place next season because he was great, wicked funny, and whats wrong with a 5 person team?
            am i seen the same in every translation
            ...::.theqarth.::...
            www.thegarthshow.com

Comment

Boy, that is some serious in depth conversation we're having here, guys! :-)

To keep it legal: I really liked Caldwell in the episode. When he was first introduced, I thought he'd do anything to get Shep's position, but now he honestly seems to care. It has been building up in the last episodes, showing that he respects Sheppard. No mean words anymore, they seem to get along and even worry about each other now.

Love it!
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

The Wraith likes to use numbers -vs- a strong enemy. Who knows... maybe back when the Alterans were roaming around they probably had 10 Hives and 30 Cruisers -vs- 1 Aurora Class warship.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

…..and I am now convinced that Sheppard landed the 302 on one of the hives. Question is, is it the one with McKay & Ronan, or the other hive ship? You have 3 SGA-1 members that are most likely going to save the day. It’s pretty hard to do anything about it from Atlantis. Even with the Orion or the Daedalus, the odds of finding them somewhere in space? They could be anywhere. Another option is the wraith visit a planet to feed and McKay finds a way to contact Atlantis and give them their location? It will take them some time before they can adapt the Ancient hyperdrive technology with their own
                  Who knows?

When the time comes, Atlantis will PWN them back. Can’t wait.
                  . . . .. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                    Um...they double-teamed the Deadalus because it was a trap?
                    True it was a trap, as we all know the Daedalus is a threat to them because of its advancements such as the shield and also that it would have been waiting for the wraith on the other side that’s if they connected the Zedpm again to gather all the Asgards for a battle, they could of won if they kept on fighting but they can’t afford to take anymore damage because it will affect them travelling to the Milky Way. If you noticed when the first time the two cruisers went into a fight they weren’t attacking so hard just simple but when the Daedalus came to the rescue it started to take heavy attacks, that’s so screw up the dam hive ship took off, HA some alliance that was!

Comment

I am sorry but pretty sure they have already adapted there hyperdrive. They had mackay came over and repair there ship. It also seem quite possible that he accidently ungraded them. Well something else he can take the blame for, really they need to upgrade, hey make a swape for carter.

Comment

No he wouldn't upgrade them. The wraith only needed the location of earth to go their, if they had ancient hyperdrives they could just cruise around until they found it, but they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
                          No he wouldn't upgrade them. The wraith only needed the location of earth to go their, if they had ancient hyperdrives they could just cruise around until they found it, but they didn't.

LoL...Did you watch the episode? He thanks Dr. Mckay for the help and they know where Earth is. And chances are they have upgraded their hyperdrives. If they didn't, what would be the point of them going?

Comment

Originally posted by sg1_david
                            The last minutes (from when the Daedalus comes out of hyperspace & starts getting shot at) are the best 7 minutes of Stargate i've ever seen. Most exciting scene from the last season anyway
                            Well, I wouldnt quite put it up there with the likes of Lost City P2, The Siege P2 and Reckoning P2 but definately in my top 5!

Comment

I think Allies is the best episode in whole season - it really made me rushing on emotions in a difference to most of other episodes in season 2.
                              I can't wait till the season 3!
                              A

Comment

Originally posted by Smo
                                I think Allies is the best episode in whole season - it really made me rushing on emotions in a difference to most of other episodes in season 2.
                                I can't wait till the season 3!
                                I can't wait until I can finish watching Season 1 (and eventually Season 2)

I hate broadcast.

And one more thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X