• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How badly did the SGA team get OWN3D?

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Except WE didn't have the Aurora plans either. Nobody found out what the hyperdive modifications they were making were. Not the girl wraith, not us. And somehow they magically have souped-up traveling capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
        Some cool pics that show off the size comparison of the Daedalus and a Hiveship as well as a possible interior layout.

Caldwell: What the sh!t!!?!

Daedalus: Suck railgun death Wraith scum!

Hiveships: LoL n00b, here have some more blue crap.

Caldwell: Launch Vipers... errr, 302s, yeah!

::Use the Force Shep::

Shep: McKay is that you, stop messing with my radio this is serious.

::Trust your feelings::

Shep

Wraith: See ya at supper losers.

I nominate this for "Best Post Ever" award. Yes, I had to quote the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
          Ronon showed a real lack of suspicion.
          I have to take issue with this point. I don't think Ronan was totally without suspicion, afterall, he did have a gun at Michael's head, and had a go at the wraith that dared to put a hand on McKay, I think he went basic...take out a good chunk of wraith, I don't get how, because it's a too technical for me, but if you say it'll work, lets go for it!

Comment

very.. but of course, there will be an interesting twist.

Comment

Originally posted by someonerandom
              very.. but of course, there will be an interesting twist.
              Yup...in about six months time....

Comment

Personally i thought the whole episode was slow and boring and not much of a cliff hanger at all. It was sooooo much like the end of the first season SG1 'WITHIN THE SERPENT'S GRASP' With the impending doom of an attack fleet coming to Earth.

I only hope they come back from a poor episode for the opener of season 3.

Comment

Why are people still stuck on them "trusting" the Wraith? While Rodney was working on fixing the hiveship, he was also sabotaging most of its systems. He said he was going to be able to bypass its systems if needed to.

Also, they were under the constant threat of the Wraith telling the other of their kind about Atlantis' continued existence! So, either help them take out other Wraiths or have the entire Wraith batallion at their doorstep.

"Hello, help us kill the other Goa'ulds, or we shall send all of the Ha'taks in this galaxy on your asses!". Gasp! Quickly! Fire the entire SGC!

Now what they did in "Michael", THAT was stupid.

Comment

...oooohhhh... CRAP..!!!

Great Episode...! Now I can't wait until summer...
                    The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                    Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                    My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                    Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

The Hyperspace window the two hives entered was green, from what ive noticed, a blue hyperspace window is normal for the wraith, green is the colour of the daedulus's hyperspace window which means green is the colour for the faster type of hyperdrive, this could be 2 things.

A mess up in the cgi department or the wrairt now have inter-galactic hyperdives

Comment

OMG!!!!!

that was one EXCELLENT episode

thank god we still have atlantis now that SG1 turned to crap

counting the days till next summer...

Comment

you would at least think they would have sense enough to be like ok...lets use this wraith info on a comp that isnt hooked up the atlantis....duh!!!

the tptb should give viewers more credit than that
                          stupid plot device
                          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                            They (TPTB) did say that there will be Wraith ships going to the Milky Way. I speculate that the Wraith will be making their appearance in the MW during the episode #4 called "Uninvited". Perhaps TPTB would change the title as its soooo obvious. ;-)
                            The writers have stated on more the one occation that their episodes play in real time. With this being the case, I find it VERY doubtful the Wraith could managed to get to our galaxy within 6 months or less.

I think the Wraith might appear in a later season episode.

Ofcourse, this is speculation, so I could be wrong.

Mattathias

Comment

Actually, I just remembered to say something I've been wondering for a while. Why is it that when Wraith vessels fire, the sound effect is like one of those 8 bit PCI chip noises that you could hear on the old Nintendo in the 80's? I can't take most of the space battle scenes seriously because it sounds like I'm playing bloody Asteroids, not watching a fight for the survival of humanity in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Who decided to put such an extremely silly sound effect in there? Especially considering that there's no sound in space. If you're going to break that rule, at least put some class into it.

Comment

I have a feeling that Michael might have an agenda of his own. It sure looked like he never completely turned back to his original wraith form (his skin and face). He also was commenting on how hard it is to control your instincts. I'm not sure if that was a warning about what was about to happen or if being human has really changed him.

So I'm thinking that he will step in at some time and help out at least. Maybe after changing back to a wraith he would rather be human. Maybe he plans on using the gas on his own ship. I was also thinking at one time that the Wraith may have planned on re-engineering the virus to use on humans. I thought it was odd how the wraith just played stupid. Like they had no idea (or atleast didn't give any info on what they were really thinking) when the atlantis team was explaining the virus.

Comment

Working...
                                X