No announcement yet.

Inferno (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about it! I almost threw something at the TV but then remembered that I'd miss next week's finales if I did that and broke it. I've already set Sky + to record Friday's re-run but it was definitely not on. Especially with a first run episode - Boo! Must do better.

Wickedly cool episode though!

http://7thchevron.acalltoduty.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ripper2
      Tell me about it! I almost threw something at the TV but then remembered that I'd miss next week's finales if I did that and broke it. I've already set Sky + to record Friday's re-run but it was definitely not on. Especially with a first run episode - Boo! Must do better.

Wickedly cool episode though!
      Agreed, really poor, IMO. I'm re-recording it on Friday too. Silly Sky!
      sigpic

Comment

I just hope the Orin doesn't suffer a whoopsie like Prometheus did....becuase that would really suck! Also, given the Orins is allegedly supposed to have a compliment of drones & the Ancients only know what, it would be interesting to see it go up against a Hive ship (it would probably win, given the superiority of Ancient tech vs. Wraith tech overall; the Wraith are near the Ancients in technological evolution - as qouted in 'Rising (pts 1 & 2)' - but not quite : e.g.: inter-galactic hyperdrive technology).

My only peeve is gonna be if they don't get to keep the Orion after S3 premiere - assuming it is used in SGA S3 - the oppoerunity to study all that Ancient tech, it would help the SGC & their allies enormeously against both the Wraith & the Orii IMHO; & would be a waste of a good plot device, a really cool ship & a chance for more cross-over work! lol

BTW, anyone got a good pic of the Orion handy? I'll give green if anyone can find me a descent screen-cap....

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
          The sky advert came on before they got to that bit though, they were in th bits just after the Orion came out of Hyper Space, and left when Sheppard told Caldwell they had all the survivors

Then they had bits at atlantis talking about the wraith hip and how they've been given the ship o,o

i hated that. is there any quotes on that bit as i couldnt hear it from the freakin trailer

i swear if they mess up the finales with that, heads are going to roll

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1
            i swear if they mess up the finales with that, heads are going to roll
            hahaha... you can say that again. :X

Comment

Yeah i would go insane if they mess it up.
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by ripper2
                Yeah...what a lot of numpties!!

I'll be re-recording to 'cos this was a fab episode! Honestly, Shep and McKay are really the best double act on TV for ages. I can see how they liken the pairing to the Hope/Crosby thing. They are freakin' hilarious! Me and my friends were giggling all the way through. I adore the chemistry that Joe and David have and I also adore the chemistry between Joe and Torri...they had a great scene together to. It was also good to see that (I think) everyone was in this episode. Even 'crap indeed' Hermiod!! Wonderful entertainment and I have to mention the SFX also...very, very good!

More like this please!

Comment

I didn't post my thoughts on the show right away because I wanted to give it some time to sink in and perhaps I would find some redeeming features. Alas, that was not the case. I like Atlantis. I like it a lot. It takes quite a bit for me to actively dislike an episode. In fact, I've never done so with an Atlantis ep before this. I even managed to find some redeeming features for The Tower. This was bad though. This was Avenger 2.0 bad. I'm sure Brandy Ledford is a very nice woman but this role was just not for her. She was only there as the token hot chick to give McKay and Shep someone to make themselves look like teenage idiots over. What a waste of time for her. The entire episode was a plot device for finding the Orion and a poor one at that.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

What is this sky channell you guys are talking about????????????
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                      What is this sky channell you guys are talking about????????????
                      It's one of the TV channels that shows Stargate Atlantis in the UK.

Comment

Oh! I was wondering.
                        sigpic

Comment

Fantastic EP so far and yes we got orion on lend for helpin them... i'm hopin ALLIE'S is just as Good funnist bit i thought when sheppard hit McKay bet he's been wanting todo that for awhile 10/10 mark's from me..

Comment

Yeah - forgot to mention, Sky One are morons!

Still in the middle of doing the synopsis for my website for this ep but when I get that far, I'll post the transcript of what Sky screwed up.
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Good thing i dont live in the uk
                              sigpic

Comment

Another perfect example of Stargatey goodness. One of the more impressive episodes this year and fantastic character interaction. Lol, the fighting for the woman made me laugh.

We got a new ship, yay.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X