Inferno (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xmen583
    where the inferno transcripts, it won't air till march in USA.

i wanna know what happen before it air on march.
    If you're asking where the transcript is, I gave the address a few pages back but here it is again:

http://www.brundle.free-online.co.uk/219_Inferno.html

Comment

Originally posted by Callie
      If you're asking where the transcript is, I gave the address a few pages back but here it is again:

http://www.brundle.free-online.co.uk/219_Inferno.html

thank Callie, i don't know what happen to the site you have in my bookmark, it not there anymore till you give me the link.

Comment

The chick is a Tok'ra that was disguised as a Goa'uld in SG-1.

Atlantis

And Zarin from Endgame SG-1 ep

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c.../z/zarin.shtml

Comment

Well seems here only one persone here has undersatanding about thermodynamics.

It is really strange their scientific approche, cause if they talk about a magama chambre, so a closed compartiment full of magma, ther is no way you can increase the pression OF the magam chamber by extracting energy of it.
          Its simple law, if you take energy of an element in liquid state, it tends to go solide, like when you put watre on the freezer. and when this happens the element takes less place in its enviroment, because the molecules get very near of one each others. so pressure should dimish.
          I can be wrong in my conclusiosn, but this is what theorically should happens, so its not the pression OF the magama chamber that is increasing but the presion ON the magama chamber whiche is totally different. (less pression insinde but same in the surrounndig, so boom. like then you would break a window in a plane.)

Comment

Is it just me or are most ships in stargate crap lookin. The only ships that show any design flair are the Asgard the race that don't wear clothes.

Conclusion
            We spend too much time designing clothes and not enough on ship design!

sigpic

Comment

This episode had a good blend of comedic and dramatic moments. I loved the pacing of the team’s attempts to outrun the volcano and the subsequent destruction of the planet. I find that guest characters can make or break an episode and I enjoyed the guests here. Chancellor Laikos was understandably wary of the SGA team without being obnoxious and Norena was a likeable and funny.

John and Rodney’s interaction was the best that I’ve seen in awhile. John knows Rodney so well that he played him like a fiddle here to calm him down and get him to focus on saving them. Their competing for the attention of Norena was hilarious. The contrast between Rodney’s total geek mode way of dealing with women and John’s smoother approach was fun to watch. Ronon and Teyla’s amusement at Rodney’s reaction to Norena was also funny.

I also loved the Carson, Ronon and Teyla scenes in the settlement and the John and Elizabeth scene at the beginning, and the Orion acquisition. And, I was especially thankful that no one lost brain cells for the sake of the plot.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

firstly i am psyched as hell to finally see an ancient ship in action but, i would have thought they would look less blocky. more organic and artistic like the asgards oniell class.

Comment

This was definitely my fave episode, I really really loved everythign except the name of the ship. But overall it was a great show and I think it's in the like of many of season 1 eps...
                  VB
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by ascott08
                    firstly i am psyched as hell to finally see an ancient ship in action but, i would have thought they would look less blocky. more organic and artistic like the asgards oniell class.
                    All (currently seen) Ancient tech looks to draw a lot of design from geometric shaping.

1. The gate – a big circular object.
                    2. The jumpers – built to go through the gate, a tube.
                    3. Atlantis – lots of straight lines and oblongs.

Earths current ships are following suite with blocky geometric shapes. Perhaps the design teams are creating crappy looking ships to start with and as we gain greater understanding our designs will become more organic.

sigpic

Comment

Ok if anyone has this taped, i would pay you to send me a copy lol. I missed it because my brother stole the TV. But if you have a tape or a copy you are willing to send me just drop me an e-mail @ [email protected]

or Contact me on AIM-jbass62290
                      or [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
                        Here's a summary:

Atlantis expedition has responded to overtures from a planet called Taranis which possesses Ancient shield technology. However, the shield has been malfunctioning and the Taranians have requested help to repair it because their understanding of Ancient tech is very limited. The shield is powered, not by a ZPM, but by the planet's plentiful geothermal energy.

Sheppard reports to Weir that it is an Aurora-class warship but it's damaged, likely from battle with the Wraith. The Taranians have been examining it for years but can only turn some things on and off; they have insufficient expertise to fix any malfunction. Weir returns to Taranis with Sheppard to start a diplomatic dialogue with the Chancellor.

On its way back from Earth, the Daedalus is diverted to Taranis where it begins to pick up people to shuttle to Atlantis. Unfortunately, finite life support resources on the Daedalus only permit it to transport one-quarter of the refugees at a time, with each trip taking 12 hours. As the first group is being taken back to Atlantis, Sheppard decides a plan B is needed, namely, having McKay get the Ancient ship operational to transport the remaining people, should there not be enough time for the Daedalus to make all four trips. His instincts are correct as the volcano becomes increasingly unstable with progressively more violent eruptions.

The plan is a success and now Atlantis has an Ancient warship at its disposal.

Meanwhile, back in Atlantis, long range sensors detect a lone Wraith hiveship...
                        i cant wait to see the Orion with the Daedalus

Comment

I've just saw the ad for this episode on Sci-Fi in the States. Did I see who I think I saw, Doyle from Andromeda? Or am I mistaken.

Comment

Yep, that's her.

And there's an interview with her on the front page of Gateworld.

Comment

How much does anyone want bet the battleship they just found on Stargate Atlantis somehow is used to help fight the Ori?

Comment

They have no way to get it to the MW. It has an Interstellar hyperdrive not an Intergalactic one.

Best Stargate quote:
                                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                                Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X