No announcement yet.

Inferno (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously scoring an ancient warship was a big plus, but surely the more sensible thing to have done would have been to ferry the refugees in the Deadelus to the nearest planet with a gate (rather than all the way to Atlantis).

Climate Change - The latest news and information on climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency from around the internet

Climate Change Forum - Discuss topics to do with climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
      we are the tau'ri, they are the tollans i think
      they are the teraniuns
      Thor: "You have accessed the ship´s computers."
      Jack: "So I can do whatever I want?"
      Jack turns off and on the lights of the ship several times.
      Thor: "Stop it."
      Jack: "oki."

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05
        Wow, this was such a great episode! Exceptional special effects and a tight story, and of course nothing can beat the McKay/Sheppard banter. I loved watching John manipulate Rodney any way he could, from making him jealous to questioning his brilliance. And Rodney knew what he was up to but was powerless to resist. Just great! Excellent job, everyone. Can't wait for the fan fics to start rolling in on this one.
        Ditto. Also, i loved Beckett. He was funny as allways

Comment

This episode was pretty damn cool. It's pretty much wrapping up season 2, which I had originally thought was really spaced out, as in the stories don't really connect to each other. Now they do Aurora(ancient ship) led up to Orion (another ship). Instinct (retrovirus) & The Tower (the drones and pj's) --> Michael(retrovirus works) to Inferno(Orion and Hive ship) to Allies(we will find out). I think Grace Under Pressure may also lead to Allies-- their new defense against the wraith... underwater.
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
            we are the tau'ri, they are the tollans i think
            Seriously? I'm glad I TiVo-ed this. *re-watches* Thanks!
            Spaggel knows Rodney is a dangerous man.

Comment

Shameless self-promoting:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23327

Check out my 2x19 Inferno caps thread! 23 caps and counting. And that was just for the opening 2 minutes of the episode! XD

Comment

where the inferno transcripts, it won't air till march in USA.

i wanna know what happen before it air on march.

Comment

You could just keep track of my captions thread (link above). I'm gonna add 50 more pics tomorrow.

Comment

Uh...is there any particular reason why your caps has to be all clustered like that?

Comment

Clustered how? For the 1st post, I used code not compatible with this forum and had to skip out on the thumbnails. From the 2nd onwards, there are thumbnails (with a maximum of 20 pictures per post).

BTW, this was originally a topic of its own. That's why it might seem a bit misplaced.

Comment

i thought this was a good episode....three stars....the ship, the chancellor,.......all good
                        come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                          Clustered how? For the 1st post, I used code not compatible with this forum and had to skip out on the thumbnails. From the 2nd onwards, there are thumbnails (with a maximum of 20 pictures per post).

BTW, this was originally a topic of its own. That's why it might seem a bit misplaced.
                          Well, when it was here, you "preemptive posted". I was just wondering why you did that unless you wanted all of your caps to be following each other without another person's post stuck in between.

Comment

Actually, I pre-emptive posted when it was still its own thread. I wanted people to be able to reply in it but still be able to post at least 200 thumbnails in the first 10 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                              Shameless self-promoting:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23327

Check out my 2x19 Inferno caps thread! 23 caps and counting. And that was just for the opening 2 minutes of the episode! XD
                              no thread.

I have 12 pics of Orion in the link in my sig too.
                              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Ah, ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X