• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the commentary was great and funny
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I didn't like this episode much.
      It revealed something of McKay's inner 'problems' which is interesting, because we get to know more about him, but I didn't like seeing Sam fantasized about.
      Rodney is so pathetic.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought the title was clever. Although as soon as I read it I had a fair idea of what to expect, an episode much like SG1 "Grace" except under deep water (ie. under pressure). But thankfully this one was more enjoyable than the original Grace, which I thought was too slow-paced.

I feel sorry for the pilot (tomato guy?). It's a risky business being a minor character tagging along with the regulars. Your chance of dying increases significantly!

Comment

I thought the title was clever. Although as soon as I read it I had a fair idea of what to expect, an episode much like SG1 "Grace" except under deep water (ie. under pressure).
          Ptobably the title reveals too much about the plot.
          But I like the idea of connect the title to the ep. of SG1. I defend the Atlantis Independence, I always say "This is SGA, not SG1", but in this case I think the title is like "wink" to the fans.

But thankfully this one was more enjoyable than the original Grace, which I thought was too slow-paced.
          David was fantastic i the ep, but I also like "Grace". I know there are a lot of people who don´t like it, but I enjoy it. Maybe because I am a Jack/Sam shipper.....I don´t know, but Amanda was great in it.

I feel sorry for the pilot (tomato guy?). It's a risky business being a minor character tagging along with the regulars. Your chance of dying increases significantly!
          Yeah! But I like the minor characters of Atlantis, and I would like to see some of them survive a few seasons!
          sigpic
          A proud Elizabeth and Carson fan.

She saved the city, now we have to save her.

Comment

I loved this episode i like the line near the end with Sheppard "Hi Buddy", and near the start when McKay says "You are very clever -- I will even give you brilliant; but there is brilliant, and then there's me". HeHe
            sigpic

Comment

One thing that bugs me about this ep, after watching season 3 where we had all those whales converge on atlantis.. Why did rodney and co NOT suffer the same 'brain ache' in this ep with the whale swimming so close to rodney as they did later on??

Comment

When I feel like watching a good SGA episode I slip in my S2 DVD and watch this. Amazing acting by David and by far one of the best episodes.

*thumbs up and 11.5/10*

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  One thing that bugs me about this ep, after watching season 3 where we had all those whales converge on atlantis.. Why did rodney and co NOT suffer the same 'brain ache' in this ep with the whale swimming so close to rodney as they did later on??
                  Because "sam" was no trying to warn him about the solar flare. Sam did a couple sounds to try to comfort Rodney and he swam in circles hoping somone would detect him. Their headaches appeared when the whales started communicating with them.

Comment

This is definitely one of the best episodes for guys!

Action,

Comedy,

Hot Chick,

and a rescue.

What else could a guy ask for?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                      This is definitely one of the best episodes for guys!

Action,

Comedy,

Hot Chick,

and a rescue.

What else could a guy ask for?
                      Popcorn?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Popcorn?
                        I'm more of a Jello kinda guy, but yes, refreshments would be nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm more of a Jello kinda guy, but yes, refreshments would be nice.
                          ...not you too . Don't tell me, you are from Wisconsin?

Comment

Nope, however I know this girl named Jennifer Keller who is from Wisconsin. LOL
                            Last edited by captain jake; 08 December 2007, 02:03 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nope, however I know this girl named Jennifer who is from Wisconsin. LOL
                              Guess you got that Jello fetish from her

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                Guess you got that Jello fetish from her
                                you do know how Carter feels about jello right?
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X