No announcement yet.

The Intruder (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed this episode. Quieter and less frenzied than Siege III, but enjoyable.
    Loved Hermiod!
    Liked the F302 flying around, cool!
    Loved some of Sheppard's lines, ie 'Is he supposed to be naked?'
    Liked some of the quieter, character scenes.
    Enjoyed Weir kicking ass at the SGC! Go girl!
    Wasn't convinced with Weir's scenes with Simon though, seemed a little off and not really well acted. And what is with Simon's hair? Thought it was bad in Home....
    sigpic

Comment

Good episode, continueing the great start to the season, it is quieter and less action packed than last weeks The Siege Part III. Mckay was on top form especially when he was about to beamed into the 302 bay Classic The Weir - Caldwell hate has began and to tell the truth he doesnt fit in with the rest of the cast, thank God hes not on Atlantis all the time. Hermiod was great I hope to see more of this guy!!!

Intruder recieves a S.G.C rating of 7 out of 9 Chevrons!

Comment

Must admit that after the 'crash, bang, wallop' of Seige 3, I was expecting this episode to be rather 'flat', but I enjoyed it just as much! Sure the story was of the 'been there, done that' type, but a different twist was put on it.

Everyone was excellent again.

I loved the scene at the beginning between Sheppard and Weir. Whichever direction the writers take this 'relationship', Joe and Torri sure work well together.

Adore Hermiod!!

Some great stuff from Sheppard and McKay. Surely it must be official now...Sheppard and McKay are THE best double act on TV...yep...it's gotta be official!!

Comment

The stuff on the Daedalus was all good. Other than the nice scene with aiden's cousin I didn't think much of the flashbacks, but they weren't long enough to spoil the rest of the ep.

I like Hermiod cos he's not a typical asgard, and Mitch Pilleggi's character seems okay so far. McKay, shep and weir were in good form - which is just as well, cos the story wasn't especially original, as McKay himself pointed out. Best acting came from that poor chap in the airlock

Madeleine

Comment

A good follow on to the seige, but I still think that it was to close to entity although set on the Deadalus.

However the positives were the scene with the 302 and mckay crouching down when being beamed. Another point was hermiod - he is a fantastic Asgard and the muttering under his breath was priceless.

And the stuff with Weir and Caldwell seems interesting and will look forward to seeing it progress.

Overall a good follow onto the seige.

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
            legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

I thought it was great, i watch Atlantis for its comedy and most of all Sci-Fi action. And boy, did we get that last night!
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

this wasnt as good as i was expecting but overall we learnt that the wraith can send viruses to the team

the visual effects in this episode were very good

Comment

I agree when the dude got sucked out of the ship!! That was intense.
                  sigpic

Comment

I just watched this episode again. Loved it. Here's hoping season 3 will have more like this one.

Comment

Ya did you watch it on sci fi?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep, scifi monday.

Comment

Ya im watching it right now good stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                            - I know I should have brought this up in the Siege 3 thread, but I wonder if Rodney and Caldwell have a history? Because when Rodney said his first words to the Daedalus, Caldwell responded to Rodney personally without being told it was Rodney speaking. So it seems to me Caldwell recognized Rodney by voice. Maybe there’s something in their personal history to make Rodney surprised that Caldwell would listen to him. I probably just have an overactive imagination.
                            Since you raised it in this thread (ages ago, I know, but I've only just seen this episode) I will answer it here. I have watched the beginning of Siege 3 about a million times because I like it so much, and I wondered how come Caldwell knew Rodney's voice, but I realised it would be from (a) watching the Letters From Pegasus tape and (b) "We were monitoring your transmissions when we dropped out of hyperspace".

As for this episode, I did enjoy it. And even more so the second time I watched it. I was really looking forward to seeing Novak meeting Rodney and Zelenka, but still, maybe that will happen another time.
                            Last edited by Catsitter; 15 May 2006, 03:08 AM.
                            Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Good episode, the invasion by a computer virus has been done in SG1, but there are different things here: cross-over, Hermiod ^^, space pursuit... agreable
                              Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

I have noticed that many of the posts have been regarding a potential relationship between Sheppard and Weir, and while I do not disagree that this has been the writers' intentions, but let me offer a different theory.

During college (bear with me) I was required to take a lot of French. Loved the language, but the prof. made a super soldier seem warm and understanding. A core of students took all of the required French classes together. We were of different ages, genders, backgrounds, and cultures, but we formed a very tight bond after suffering that crazed prof for so long. One student who was an army reservist referred to us as "war buddies." Often times when people survive together though harrowing experiences they become very close. To this day, all of the members of my French class still keep in touch and have continued what might be erroneously considered romantic or overly friendly relationships with one another from an outsider's point of view.

My point is this: the Atlantis team have been through it with one another. They have saved one another on countless occasions. I see John and Elizabeth's relationship as two close friends and leaders sharing the burden of command with one another over coffee.

Perhaps I'm incredibly naive because how many women in this galaxy or Pegasus could resist John Sheppard , but I digress.

If you remember Death Nell from SG-1, S7, Sam is soldier girl through the whole episode, but lets O'Neill sit down beside her and console her at the end. In the Director's Series, AT says she didn't like that because it took away her being strong and defeating the super soldier. But Peter DeLuise said he disagreed, it was just war buddies comforting each other, nothing more. Anyone who has been through such a tough ordeal needs some consolation.

Just an opinion. "Crap indeed."

Comment

Working...
                                X