No announcement yet.

Instinct (207)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very sad episode. One thing I don't understand is why Beckett brought the retrovirus if it was so far from completion. Was he hoping to finish it there? Any why did he need to "show" the father the vial? Telling him wouldn't have been enough? yeah yeah the plot needed it, whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by placid View Post
      very sad episode. One thing I don't understand is why Beckett brought the retrovirus if it was so far from completion. Was he hoping to finish it there? Any why did he need to "show" the father the vial? Telling him wouldn't have been enough? yeah yeah the plot needed it, whatever...

Mabe he thoiught if Ella was willing he could work on her with it, and hope to complete it..

Comment

wait, so was Elia a queen? We haven't seen any non-queen female wraiths yet, have we? I don't think it ever really came up, but it would have been nice if it had...

Comment

this is probably my least favourite episode in the season, probably out of all of atlantis. i still enjoy it but something about it just bugs me im not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
            this is probably my least favourite episode in the season, probably out of all of atlantis. i still enjoy it but something about it just bugs me im not sure.
            Intentional or unintentional pun?
            sigpic
            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

i liked how we found out the wraith kids eat normally, does that mean the hive have food onboard

Comment

great episode,
                felt sorry for the wraith girl
                "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

Very sad episode, but at the same time it shows that psychologically and intellectually Wraith are basically humans.

Comment

i agree. i felt sorry for the girl all she wanted to be was normal.
                    sigpic

Comment

wow, noticed for the first time yesterday that jewel staite played in it. i just love her (even not her jennifer keller character, but i love her as an actress..) other then that..... it was kinda weird episode... dont know. its a 6/10 one of the less wanted episodes of season two though....
                      sigpic

Comment

i watched it again yesterday and i still like this episode
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          wow, noticed for the first time yesterday that jewel staite played in it. i just love her (even not her jennifer keller character, but i love her as an actress..) other then that..... it was kinda weird episode... dont know. its a 6/10 one of the less wanted episodes of season two though....
                          Jewel was fab

Comment

I felt this episode introduced some interesting facts. It showed that the environment in which we are raised has a large influence on our behaviour. Elia was raised with human love and compassion and she displayed this in her behaviour, but also how difficult it is to overcome instinct - feeding on humans was in her "blood" it was her true nature no matter how much she knew it to be wrong.

I disagreed with Beckett bring the vial along, but perhaps he felt he could use it in some experiments.

A good overall episode.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Not a bad episode, just not one of my favorites.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ellia was creepy! Still, rather interesting story, and the way Zaddik aged was rather scary. He really must have loved her to allow her to feed like that, even if it was shortsighted since she would have killed him sooner or later anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X