No announcement yet.

Duet (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great episode this episode was so funny i loved the kiss and the whole Rodney and Cadman thing
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It remains funny even after the umpteenth viewing.
      : )

I thought i would get sick of it after a while but i havnt yet
      What is your fave ep?
      SGA is cool.

Cancellation is not

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I wonder why.

Does it involve the 4th law
        : )
        sorry but what is the fourth law?
        lol i have alot to learn
        SGA is cool.

Cancellation is not

Comment

Originally posted by ellabooray View Post
          What is your fave ep?
          Jelgate is gonna love this, the 4th Law at its best.

My favorite episodes are all those that feature my favorite character, which happens to be Kate Heightmeyer. Except Doppelganger maybe for obvious reasons (if you've seen that, that is).

If you're thinking season 2 only - I'd have say Michael before Duet, but there aren't really episode in this season, except The Tower & Epiphany maybe, that I don't like all that much.

: ) sorry but what is the fourth law?
          Find Jelgate's post and click in his signature on the spoilered part where he has his laws hidden. He made laws about users with the users' consent of course.

The fourth law is about my persona:

4.You set your watch to it. Falcon Horus mentions Heightmeyer in every ten posts.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ahh i get it, thats quite funny : )
            thanx for explaining
            SGA is cool.

Cancellation is not

Comment

Ahh i get it, thats quite funny : )
              thanx for explaining
              You're welcome.

Comment

i really need to watch this again. but this is still my fave episode because u get to see so much of Rodney
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                  i really need to watch this again. but this is still my fave episode because u get to see so much of Rodney
                  Yeah, since he's so little featured in all the other episodes...

Comment

not really i think hes in every episode except maybe one or two but he is my fave character
                    Last edited by gateship15; 23 January 2009, 04:58 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

hilarious episode, probably the funniest SGA one from memory.

Comment

I'm sure it's been mentioned but after all the fuss over Sheppard being a Lt. Colonel, Weir still slips and calls him Major Sheppard when talking to Ronon about joining the team.

Comment

it shows people make mistakes even a head of an expedition i really should watch this again
                          sigpic

Comment

It reminded me of "All of Me" with Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin. I'm sure that's what they were going for. It was very similar. "Put Ms. Hoskins...back in bowl."

Comment

like EVERYONE else i laughed when mckay(cadman) kissed beckett, but why did cadmans voice say "wait" in the head if she was in control?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                                like EVERYONE else i laughed when mckay(cadman) kissed beckett, but why did cadmans voice say "wait" in the head if she was in control?
                                Because it's an explanation of the movement we see Rodney make. Keep in mind that the others couldn't hear her the way the viewers did, or Rodney. So that was just an added something for the viewers only.

Comment

Working...
                                X