No announcement yet.

Runner (203)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with Rodney change he was a jerk in stargate well the episodes he was in i like his change and the fact u see him forming relationships with other characters this is one of the episodes that shows that change
    sigpic

Comment

i don't think they could of come up with a better alien character than ronan, without copying teal'c and his raised eyebrow effect on people. and his sense of humour

Comment

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
        i don't think they could of come up with a better alien character than ronan, without copying teal'c and his raised eyebrow effect on people. and his sense of humour
        Teyla
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Teyla
          i am not a big fan of teyla, compared to teal'c n ronan anyway.

Comment

that botanist comes back in season 5

Comment

In this episode when McKay is with Ford, you can see some black wires set up! Looks like some trap set by Ronan but you can clearly see it.
              Lord Zedd

Comment

lol this is another i must watch again
                sigpic

Comment

"McKay, stop drinking the wine, you'll get drunk!...
                  actually, you need it to loosen up, finish it off!... ohh, good boy!"

haha, great episode!
                  "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                  Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

No, that was Duet!
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                      No, that was Duet!
                      Oh wow, can't believe I posted that in the wrong thread, lol
                      =S
                      "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                      Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

i'm slightly confused about the scars ronon has on his back. did he do them him-self to try and get the track out, or are they scars from fighting the wraith during his runner years ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                          i'm slightly confused about the scars ronon has on his back. did he do them him-self to try and get the track out, or are they scars from fighting the wraith during his runner years ?
                          Probably a little of both...

Comment

A good introduction to Ronan. I don't like Enzyme Ford, and felt perhaps Sheppard could have done a bit more to stop him, though I thought he portrayed the difficult decision very well.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Great introduction for Ronon, and Lorne to Atlantis also.
                              sigpic

Comment

That's one my favourite eppies, since I love Ronon ( and Lorne) but I hate seeing Lt. Ford go. Honestly, I think his character deserved another storyline. E.g. why not lead an SG team in the Milky Way and becoming a recurring character.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X