No announcement yet.

The Brotherhood (116)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The episode was just fine. Uhm, well, at least we know where to get the next ZPM
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
      Just one question, when will the next NEW SGA/SG1 episode be airing (in the country that airs it first, Canada does SGA right?) ?

Letter from Pegasus & It's good to be king

Cant wait

As always Canada is airing its next new episode next Monday night at 8pm EST(TMn), 7PM Cent(MC). Itll be "Letters from pegasus".

The UK is airing "Its good to be king" in about 2 hours

Comment

That episode was great. The Genii are a great badguy, and I'm glad TPTB decided to put them in. It'd get boring with the Wraith every week, especially when the Wraith are so uber. If we kept outwitting them every week we'd start to go "Why the hell did this guys beat the Ancients?"

The Genii we can atleast beat all the time and it seems right. Nothing about fighting the Genii has been far fetched. It's not like the 60-man Company came through in The Eye and Sheppard took them out as well. The Genii are awesome. Kolya is the man, and I hope we see him again.

And Markham is dead! And we lost a Jumper! AHHH! Things are getting heavy.

And it was another episode where we didn't win! And McKay got another fantastic line:

"Give me a knife." *silence from badguys* "You all have guns. Give me a knife."

BYE
        "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Thank you those who said thanks for the summary

somme - my sister (who was hanging around this thread last night and actually posting ) told me that they had probably five puddlejumpers, now they have four.

And before anyone asks, 'why didn't they deploy all of them?'

Well, the answer would probably be that they couldn't find enough pilots. I mean, they had to get Beckett in to fly one of them lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by TOA
            The UK is airing "Its good to be king" in about 2 hours
            Actually it’s 4hr and 35min, it airs 20:00 tonight and currently it’s 15:25 here in UK
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              Actually it’s 4hr and 35min, it airs 20:00 tonight and currently it’s 15:25 here in UK
              Oooh... wait... Isn't that the episode with Maybourne and Wayne Brady?

... I'm not really looking forward to that episode really... Not as much as other episodes... It so cannot top The Brotherhood

Hey, wait, shouldn't this thread be renamed 'The Brotherhood (116)' by now?

Comment

I think the mods forgot about it oh waith there to busy getting drunk .
                What I'm not looking forward to is "Full alert" because I know nothing about it and it really doesn't look interesting.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

We now see that the Darts has been using their weapons at the kiddy setting, since a PJ took several hits in earlier episodes, but was destroyed with 1-2 shots now.

And they are both called Atlantean and Lantean, open your ears and you'll hear both.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    We now see that the Darts has been using their weapons at the kiddy setting, since a PJ took several hits in earlier episodes, but was destroyed with 1-2 shots now.

And they are both called Atlantean and Lantean, open your ears and you'll hear both.
                    They probably just got lazy half way through the episode and started calling them 'Lanteans' instead of 'Atlanteans'

Comment

Well, anyway now they have got just two stable pilots + that doctor.
                      They should get new ones in season 2.

Plus they should find some more puddlejumpers, or it will be a miracle, if all 4 of those will be alright after 6 seasons.

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs

I don't think it was a normal dart. It's engine and weapon systems were probably upgraded so it could reach Atlantis, scan it, and have enough time to transmit it back. Oh, and destroy anything that get's in it's way.
                        sigpic
                        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Hmmm, i was pretty sure that atlantis itself have had to have some kinds of rocket drones like PJ has. Mybe it just didnt activate because of leak of power?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                            I don't think it was a normal dart. It's engine and weapon systems were probably upgraded so it could reach Atlantis, scan it, and have enough time to transmit it back. Oh, and destroy anything that get's in it's way.
                            Like I said:

2006 European model, special edition

Comment

Very good episode in fact I’m going to watch it again in a few minutes.. I love how they have kept the wraith in every episode, but still have been able to have whole story sub plots. It was a very simple idea but was acted beautifully and realistically. MY ONE thing I didn't like is that Dr. Weir’s emotions are the same for every tragedy I mean 2 more of her people and a jumper just got blow to pieces and her reactions are so vague and fake. Sheppard did a much better job then her and is a much better actor. I mean think how mad Jack would get when he lost a man somewhere, his entire mood would change and you could easily feel what he was trying to convey. Besides that very good episode now we just need to beat the crap out of the Genni’s!! SGA > SG1 this season by far.

Comment

It was a good episode. I really thought that they might actually get the ZPM because of all the rumors
                                Spoiler:
                                that they will find a way home this season
                                but, alas, no dice. The MENSA bit was hilarious and I like that it was Sheppard who figured out the solution this time, it changed it up a bit. And I really like that they've made Sheppard really smart, not just a smartass. The Genii are quite the pain in the derriere and I hope they go away for awhile.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X