No announcement yet.

The Brotherhood (116)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean by the riddles are usualy not to difficult?
    sigpic

Comment

There goes our opportunity of a fully charged ZPM. They should of took the puddle jumper back, and detect it, then use wraith stunners to get their way through people who were protecting it from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_the_Atlantean
        There goes our opportunity of a fully charged ZPM. They should of took the puddle jumper back, and detect it, then use wraith stunners to get their way through people who were protecting it from us.
        Bolded mine.

That's a big assumption there. What if they hid it off-world?

Comment

Dang it, those brotherhood jerks took our ZPM. I hope that
          the brotherhood gets kulled by the Wraith soon!
          sigpic

Comment

Answered questions...

ZPMs glow yellow when active and are redish when not active. color has, IMO, nothing to do with the power remaining in them.

PJs do not have the ability to detect ZPMs. life detectors maybe, but not with any sort of decent range.

The atlantis long range sensors are not the same as the internal sensors which could detect a zpm. Also the range that you were talking about is 3 to 4 orders of magnitude more than what i believe the long range sensors are capible of scanning. they would likely be able to pick up anything within the solar system, but not things in other systems.

as for coming back with a PJ to find the ZPM, they really don't have the time to do that. given the choice which would you want, the thing that happens in the next episode, or getting this ZPM (possibly).

Comment

This was another episode that I liked. Robert Davi did a great job in this episode. I liked him in The Storm and The Eye...and again here. He is a really great actor and his characters are sooo interesting to watch. I've seen him on Profiler and enjoyed watching him there. But, now that he's been on Atlantis...I try to watch this episode as much as possible. I'm not a fan of Robert Davi's but he portrays a good bad guy. I'm glad that they were able to get him for this episode. His interaction with Sheppard is just outstanding. You can see it in Sheppards' eyes whenever he looks at Kolya. He just wants to kill him right there...but he wants points for this. Love that line.

Comment

Hi , have just recently watched this ep ( i know , we are a long way behind in australia ) but that zpm looked dead to me . it wasn't glowing like any of the others we have seen. please correct me if i am wrong.

klor'el.

Comment

Originally posted by klor'el View Post
                  Hi , have just recently watched this ep ( i know , we are a long way behind in australia ) but that zpm looked dead to me . it wasn't glowing like any of the others we have seen. please correct me if i am wrong.

klor'el.
                  I think they actually have to be plugged into something (like the Atlantis shield, or the EM barrier(?) from Childhood's End) to be glowing.....

Comment

what i dont get is why we just didnt send different people back a couple of months later dressed as the ancients to retrieve it?
                    deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                      I think they actually have to be plugged into something (like the Atlantis shield, or the EM barrier(?) from Childhood's End) to be glowing.....
                      Yup. Though iirc the 'dead ones; look a little blacker inside..

Comment

Yes, they were a little dead inside.

Poor dead ZPMs...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Yes, they were a little dead inside.

Poor dead ZPMs...

Nothing lasts forever, not even Ancient power sources .

Comment

One of my favorite episodes. Ford was brilliant. I loved how after the guy says he won't be getting up any time soon, BOOM he does and takes him out and grabs himself a hostage. Can you say a kick ass awesome fraking amazing scene! Plus the flash bang , ford = too cool. I also loved the Shepperd/Rodney banter very funny 10/10 episode from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by aeroe View Post
                              "Hey we found another ZPM!"
                              **yoink**

Ok, what's next week? Does anyone find this frustrating? It completely turned the whole episode sour for me. It reminds me of SG:1 where some sort of advanced alien technology is in their grasp, until it crashes, it disappears, aliens are too snooty to share it, etc.

I know, I know, eventually something solid will turn up, it has for SG:1. It's this wait and ZPM search mission that's getting quite irksome.
                              Agree.
                              I hate this kind of plot twists, too.

Comment

ford's move where he brings the guy down with his legs is amazing, i think this is a cool episode especially coz of kolya

Comment

Working...
                                X