• Show
Clear All

BLUE JELLO!!! always a good comfort food
    sigpic

Comment

Not to mention fish an chips

hell blue jello, red jello, green jello all good

Comment

Fish and chips hahaha I have had it but not while watching stargate I will have to try that sometime.
        sigpic

Comment

Its the national food in this small rainy back water country

Comment

haha I know it is pretty good at fishermans warf in san fansisco.
            sigpic

Comment

The first time, I was scotched by action... the second, I wondered "well, it is just action". seems it lacks a bit of something...
              But anyway it is a good episode and the cliff!
              Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

This is one of the few 1st season episodes I've seen-- mind you, I haven't seen part I or III, so I'm feeling a bit deprived-- but this episode really blew me away.

I loved the segues. I've seen the pan-out-and-into-another-location-in-Atlantis used in other episodes, but it worked really well here, because of the fast pace.

Weir is growing on me. I was kind of tepid to her at first. Loved how she negotiated with the Genii to get the bombs.

Everett. Hmm. Didn't like him at first. Cutting Weir and McKay out of the loop just seemed stupid. Started to warm up to him later, after McKay's outburst. Everett rather solicitiously asks when the last time McKay got any sleep (obviously, Everett doesn't know McKay very well, but it was nice of him to attribute the snarkiness to exhaustion).

Loved how the exhausted McKay and Zelenka raced from one crisis to the next.

Loved how easily Weir slipped back in charge.

Loved how the story was structured, so that it ended almost as it began, Weir back in charge, and the self-destruct countdown.

Comment

i think you will realy like part 3, you kinda already know what happens in 1 right?
                  sigpic

Comment

All I know about Siege I is from the "previously on Atlantis" scenes at the beginning of II. Alas. It did look really good.

If III is as good as II, I'm sure I'd love it. I'm not sure the station I'm watching is showing the episodes in any particular order, though, so I'm not sure if I'll be seeing it any time soon.

I've seen most of the late season 2 episodes, though, so I'm piecing it together.

Comment

Originally posted by OutThere
                      This is one of the few 1st season episodes I've seen-- mind you, I haven't seen part I or III, so I'm feeling a bit deprived-- but this episode really blew me away.

I loved the segues. I've seen the pan-out-and-into-another-location-in-Atlantis used in other episodes, but it worked really well here, because of the fast pace.

Weir is growing on me. I was kind of tepid to her at first. Loved how she negotiated with the Genii to get the bombs.

Everett. Hmm. Didn't like him at first. Cutting Weir and McKay out of the loop just seemed stupid. Started to warm up to him later, after McKay's outburst. Everett rather solicitiously asks when the last time McKay got any sleep (obviously, Everett doesn't know McKay very well, but it was nice of him to attribute the snarkiness to exhaustion).

Loved how the exhausted McKay and Zelenka raced from one crisis to the next.

Loved how easily Weir slipped back in charge.

Loved how the story was structured, so that it ended almost as it began, Weir back in charge, and the self-destruct countdown.
                      Totally agree with what you say- poor Mckay and Zelenka need naps.

I just saw this ep about a week and a half ago- fantastic stuff, Atlantis was always sort of lukewarm with the occasional fantastic moment for me (with a few very solid eps), but this whole ep was great, the second half of the first season really picked up the pace. Can't wait to get season two (dreading horrible kirking though).

Comment

Best part of this episode has to be when the flares light the city and siege begins, defensive fire spreading in all directions and colors. In fact, that is one of the best scenes in Stargate series!

Comment

Trek_Girl42, you live in B.C. and haven't gotten season 2 yet? I guess being on location is no help!

Comment

Originally posted by OutThere
                            Trek_Girl42, you live in B.C. and haven't gotten season 2 yet? I guess being on location is no help!
                            Nope, we have to buy in to the movie channel package to get the current season (pretty much all other current sci-fi shows are on SPACE), which I won't do to watch just twenty hours per year. So those of us who don't buy it will get season two in the fall (season one just finished). Pretty much every sci-fi show here is at least several months behind (but yup, most are made locally), so we get used to it.

Comment

best epsiode of the seaosn loved the beginning when dillon evert came big surprise
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Well there is only one word to sum this up and it is amazing, This episode was the best SGA episode ever made. Soooo cool.

--Gaz--

Comment

Working...
                                X