The Siege, Part 2 (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    Wouldn't that change things up a bit if it was less then a year? SG-1's seasons have always taken place over roughly a year so they could, in episodes, refer to something that happened five seasons ago as happening five years ago.
    Well it's usual but not written in stone - I'm sure they'd have a timeline on events anyway, though if they got it wrong it wouldn't be the first time, things slip through the net of canon-ness and only the hardcore fans would actually notice...

Comment

Agree with Purpleyin that it has been around 9 months since the Team left. The timelines would be the same because you have to take into account that there would have been considerable time between 'New Order Part 2' and 'Rising'. Didn't Weir in 'Rising' say that it took months to assemble the Expadition Team. So if we say it took 2-3 months to assemble the team the timelines would match up.

Comment

That makes sense! I didn't even consider it. Good thinking Watters87!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Towards the end of SGA season 1 and SG-1 season eight the shows are pretty much in sinc. Remember the newspaper Daniel read in threads taht warned of the Wraith attack on Atlantis

The thing is that the end of the seasons happen about the same time (But Letters from Pegasus probably happened after Moebius/Threads otherwise the need to get the ZPM would have been more urgent), with Season nine jumping ahead a few months
          Spoiler:
          (SG-1 has been disbanded)
          that Atlantis will be ahead of SG-1

They will probably get in sinc again
          Spoiler:
          for the crossover in the second half of Atlantis season two
          sigpic

Comment

I liked the Siege Part II, good batlle sequence, i thought it was waht we all hoped for in Stargate Sg-1 Season 1 in the finally but didnt get it!!

Comment

Do you mean Season 8?

Yes... it's a typical Stargate cliffhanger... well done but annoying (having to wait for the denouement)... Appeals to the action junkie in me. Still it's not too long now.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

it was an awesome finale. gotta love Sheppard's heroics
                Save us from danger, save us from evil
                Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I really hope Everett survives, he was feckin cool!

Comment

An almost perfect end to the season, but Everett really grated.
                    I felt that he was over played and over written. There is no way that an experienced field officer would ignore and cut out the person who is, basically, the equivallent of a governor, even if they are civillian and female, especially since she was appointed by sanction of his ultimate commander in chief, the president of the USA. He would not have been given orders to do so by O'Niell and would have been overstepping his authority.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, but how they explained it away was that with the inclusion of him and his men, it was becoming a miliatry operation there by over riding her athority. All Everett and O'neill for that matter had to go on was mission reports and that might not have expressed how committed everyone was to Elizabeth. As he spent more time with everyone he realized his error in excluding her and tried to rectifiy the problem.
                      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Anyone know who Bob Scarabelli is?

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          Anyone know who Bob Scarabelli is?
                          According to IMBD, he (1955-2004) was a visual effects executive producer at Rainmaker.

Comment

Did I see Beckett wear pistol in the episode? Or is it my imagination?

Comment

Well, he had a leg holster on, and I assume he had a weapon in there.... I never actually saw it though.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                                According to IMBD, he (1955-2004) was a visual effects executive producer at Rainmaker.

And it does seem quite fitting considering the amazing effects in that episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X