Letters From Pegasus (117)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh,and lets not forget our ambassador, Radek

The way he said security clearance was adorable! Anyone speak Czech? He's quite the poet.

Comment

I loved Dr.Beckett and his tape. Lol the fungus.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Well I presume he thought it would be a quiet research expedition, rather like his time in Antarctica. I don't think he factored the Wraiths in.

No one factored the Wraith in.

Comment

Yep, there's always an unknown variable
          Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Ya know waht? I hope Mr. "whining to the general about the morality of not feeding wraith prisoners and then experimenting on them" gets thrown off the balcony on Atlantis and gets a concussion and when he swims back he thinks he's a pony.

See, now I feel a whole lot better for getting that off my chest!
            Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
              Ya know waht? I hope Mr. "whining to the general about the morality of not feeding wraith prisoners and then experimenting on them" gets thrown off the balcony on Atlantis and gets a concussion and when he swims back he thinks he's a pony.

See, now I feel a whole lot better for getting that off my chest!
              Hmm. Does that mean free rides for Jinto and friends???

Heh. THAT would be to die for!

Comment

YAY i want a free ride too.
                Last edited by SmartFox; 07 March 2005, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                  My favortie part was Rodney's video and the Asian woman's message talking about Rodney.

and now back to a subject that is near and dear to my heart...leadership
                  I agree! When the Asian woman is saying that her leader is so brave and then cuts to the lab and McKay starts freaking out over the leg cramp! I was practically on the floor.

Comment

How about when Zelenka was describing the rising of the city in Czech and Ford asked at the end, "You didn't say anything that would required secuity cleance? The look on his face was priceless.

Comment

If people think this ep. is a clip show then they would have to say that 'Before I sleep' was a clip show as well which it so wasn't.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Anyone catch which countries the Asian woman and Kavanaugh were from?
                        *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

Originally posted by Thek
                          Anyone catch which countries the Asian woman and Kavanaugh were from?
                          The Asian woman who wants to please McKay is Japanese, and we know from 38 Minutes that Kavanaugh is American.

Comment

i like this ep the whole makcy video seen was great and how he like cats more than dogs

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this question, but I really didn't feel like starting another thread for it and I started wondering this question while watching 'LFP...'

Just how many people went to Atlantis?
                              *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

Originally posted by Thek
                                Just how many people went to Atlantis?
                                Hasn't been said, unlikely to be established because than someone will start counting dead bodies and point out when they've killed too many people just like fans did with shuttles and photon torpedos on Voyager when that series was silly enough to tell the fans in the first few episodes exactly how many they had.

Comment

Working...
                                X