No announcement yet.

Letters From Pegasus (117)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad that he was in this ep because it allowed Ford to be disgusted and show some emotion for the first time.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Ford's showed emotion previously...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBojangles
        Was that
        Spoiler:
        beam that emerged from the village
        ever explained? If so, please tell me in Spoiler tags.
        No.

Does that need tags? Lol

Comment

Spoiler tags aren't needed if it's in the discussion thread for the ep in question.

My guess is the beam will be explained in Siege III.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
            I want to know more about McKay, Sheppard, Beckett, Zelenka, and Ford. I hope the addition of all these new characters in Season 2 will not prevent the writers from continuing to flesh out our heroes. It definitely ain't broke, so please don't try to fix it by dumping a lot of new characters on us while we're busy falling hopelessly in love with the ones we've already got.
            I hope not either. I'm just starting to really like some of these characters. Some still need a little work but I think they're fixable. Hope they don't over-tweak things.

Originally posted by smushybird
            Poor John Sheppard. He really needed a hug and a comforting pat on the back by the time LfP was over. Not even Liz seemed all that concerned that he had no one to send a letter home to. Sadness.
            The writers do such a superb job of creating complex characters (and the actors are brilliant in bringing them to life). I'm impressed as hell.
            Yeah, Shep is attractive and the type of guy who usually has lots of friends. And no family - at all - to send a message to? I hope we get more background information on him in S2.

I'm also impressed with what they're doing on Atlantis in the second half of the season. Hope they continue down the same path in S2.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
              No.

Does that need tags? Lol
              Oh well. It's a habit to use spoiler tags on newer episodes for me.
              "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
              *Jack holds up three fingers*
              ------------------------------
              Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
              Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                I believe that we will see that in Mobeus.
                Nope, to my knowledge we will not see the effects of Letters in SG-1 until Season 9.

Comment

I enjoyed the episode - a good mix of interjecting humor into a grim situation. The letters home were priceless, Beckett is too funny "I wish I wasn't here" and Zelenka's look - security clearance?

Rodney was hysterical but very touching when he talked to his sister - definitely my favorite character.

However, I would say I began to see a lot more depth in Sheppard this episode. He was visibly troubled by not being able to help more people on the planet but aware of his responsibility to get the intel back to Atlantis. I think Flanigan gave a particularly good performance this episode.

Comment

Part of me likes how they ended the episode with Carter in the SGC, but it seems like we should have stopped in the Atlantis gateroom, so we could see whether or not the generators are still there.
                    Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

What get me is when Beckett does his personal message.

Paraphase
                      Ford: Tell you family that you wish they were here.
                      Beckett: What. I don't even want to be here.

If Beckett doesn't want to be there, why did he volunteer for the expediation in the first place?

Comment

Letters from Pegasus was so funny. i loved it what was your favorite part?
                        sigpic

Comment

My favortie part was Rodney's video and the Asian woman's message talking about Rodney.

and now back to a subject that is near and dear to my heart...leadership
                          Last edited by Shipperahoy; 06 March 2005, 07:58 PM. Reason: Just fixing it so it doesn't break the boundries of the thread.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Same here.. great one

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              What get me is when Beckett does his personal message.

Paraphase
                              Ford: Tell you family that you wish they were here.
                              Beckett: What. I don't even want to be here.

If Beckett doesn't want to be there, why did he volunteer for the expediation in the first place?
                              Well I presume he thought it would be a quiet research expedition, rather like his time in Antarctica. I don't think he factored the Wraiths in.

Comment

Possibly the best episode of the season in my eyes! The asian woman was hilarious, as was the clip seens of him & her in the lab, lol. Especially the part about the sandwhich! "Uck! WHO MADE THIS!? WAS IT YOU?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X