No announcement yet.

The Eye (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how the hell does this episode end!! email it to me- [email protected] tell me it in detail!!
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

[I saw some of the screen caps for "The Eye". What happens to McKay right after Koyla lets him go after holding him over the railing? Looked McKay was hurting but couldn't tell why.

Thanks, from a frustrated American.

Comment

who is athos?

Comment

A good episode. One thing i didnt understand though. Why didnt the Genii kill all the atlantis crew on the evacuated planet?
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I sure want to see this episode sooo much! I hate Sci-fi channel.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by dancing hampster
              [I saw some of the screen caps for "The Eye". What happens to McKay right after Koyla lets him go after holding him over the railing? Looked McKay was hurting but couldn't tell why.

Thanks, from a frustrated American.
              Well they did give Mckay a nasty cut in "The storm" he might have been wincing from pain from that.
              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                A good episode. One thing i didnt understand though. Why didnt the Genii kill all the atlantis crew on the evacuated planet?
                I think the Genii didn't kill the atlantis crew on the other planet for the same reason the decided to attack Atlantis base. I think with the atlantis crew and their more advance technology, the Genii would not stand a chance fighting against the whole atlantis crew.

As for on Atlantis base ,there was only supposedly 3 people which is suppose to be easier to take over. And If they did get control of Atlantis base. The Atlantis crew would be screwed anyway.

(I think that made sense)
                ~Athena

Comment

My question is, what exactly did happen to the Atlantis personnel and the Athosians that were evacuated? Did I miss a part where they got them back? And what happened to the jerk who sold them out?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    My question is, what exactly did happen to the Atlantis personnel and the Athosians that were evacuated? Did I miss a part where they got them back? And what happened to the jerk who sold them out?

I remember the scene at the end when Sheppard and Weir are talking on the balcony in the control room, and for a moment you can see the Athosians and the Atlatnis personnel coming back through the Stargate.

So i guess you did miss them coming back. It was a pretty short shot before they zoomed in on Sheppard and Weir.

And that idiot who sold them out...never talked about him again...for now.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Didn't the Genii kill the Athosian guy I’m sure they take him away and your left with an impression that they are going to kill him. Does any one else think that's what happen or is it just me.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                        I think the Genii didn't kill the atlantis crew on the other planet for the same reason the decided to attack Atlantis base. I think with the atlantis crew and their more advance technology, the Genii would not stand a chance fighting against the whole atlantis crew.

As for on Atlantis base ,there was only supposedly 3 people which is suppose to be easier to take over. And If they did get control of Atlantis base. The Atlantis crew would be screwed anyway.

(I think that made sense)
                        Yes, but they could have done it while everybody was sleeping, or do you think they were standing guard? So killijng the crew would be a good idea, wouldnt it?
                        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Yes, but they could have done it while everybody was sleeping, or do you think they were standing guard? So killijng the crew would be a good idea, wouldnt it?
                          I'd think there would be people standing guard...regardless if it was a "friendly" planet or not, since they are in a different galaxy. I doubt the Atlantis crew would be that careless or naive. Besides the crew includes the scientist and the miliatry personnel along with the athosians. I just assume the Military would some sort of watch. After all they are there as a safeguard to the others...i think.
                          ~Athena

Comment

I think, as they were off-base, the military people would organize a light guard duty around the place they were in as there are many threats to them when they're not in Atlantis.
                            And in any case I remember when I was not at the barracks I basicly slept one eye open so that when anyone who came to the tent I was ready to react to it.
                            "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

Hey, I'm a poor frustrated American who wont get to see this epi on the tele until Jan. Could someone send me a privi mess about a site that has it so i can download it? Cuz I am horrid at waiting, just ask my mom.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcLight
                                I think, as they were off-base, the military people would organize a light guard duty around the place they were in as there are many threats to them when they're not in Atlantis.
                                And in any case I remember when I was not at the barracks I basicly slept one eye open so that when anyone who came to the tent I was ready to react to it.
                                yeah what he said...Arclight said it more coherrently then me i think...i think i still need sleep.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X