The Eye (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckett : how do we know which ones major sheppherd
    Ford : He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots.

Just gotta love Sheppherd and Carson.

Lols @ Carson with a P90
    sigpic
    Beckett: What shall ah say?
    Ford: Uh...Uh... I miss you... I wish you were here?
    Beckett: I wish who was here?
    Ford: Uh.... I dunno who do you wish was here?
    Beckett: Nobody I wish I wasn't bloody here.

Comment

I liked this episode cause it showed that Sheppard will do what anyone else would do. He has to protect the city and by doing that...he has to make the numbers diminish. And closing the iris and killing about 60 people was the only thing he could do. He probably hated to do it...but he didn't want anymore terriorists in his city. Sheppard was playing cat and mouse with all of Kolya's men...and I just enjoyed watching the little dots disappear whenever Sheppard was around.

I had a feeling Kolya was going to come back...getting hit in the shoulder wasn't going to kill a person. Sheppard was going to defend his city at all costs. And I think he did a great job in this.

GREAT episode...I try to watch it as much as I can...I especially like the wave as it crashes against the shield. That was soooooooooo cool.

Comment

I loved this episode it is one of my many favorite episodes from season one. loved the storyline between Kolya and Sheppard and you just knew that you'd be seeing more of Kolya in future episodes. Sheppard's acting in this episode was Excellent.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

I really loved that episode. It's one of my favourites in the first season.I really like the way Sheppard tries to defend Koyla and his team.
          Mr.Marrick:Why was I not notified that you had someone onboard with new intel about the Ori army activity?

Cam: Well, I'm sure I called for you. There was no answer.
          Oh wait.I may not have pressed the comm button all the way down.
          Wow, I must have looked stupid standing there talking to myself.
          Anyway, you'll excuse us.

Oh, I love Cam Mitchell

Comment

This ep sooo reminded me of "Die Hard" with Bruce Willis.

Only Kolya didn't have a German accent and Sheppard didn't say 'Yipee kyo kya mother...." LOL

Good (wet!) episode.. loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorah View Post
              I really loved that episode. It's one of my favourites in the first season.I really like the way Sheppard tries to defend Koyla and his team.
              i second that staement.
              I love the way he killed a whole lot of people too.
              sigpic
              i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Originally posted by Yay4CarsonBeckett View Post
                This ep sooo reminded me of "Die Hard" with Bruce Willis.

Only Kolya didn't have a German accent and Sheppard didn't say 'Yipee kyo kya mother...." LOL

Good (wet!) episode.. loved it.
                It did have a bit of John McClaine channeled into shepard didn't it..

Comment

i loooooved this ep, although i have not seen it in over a year, but i can still remember it. i gotta buy s1..... i liked how shep just snuck around and killed all the genii. this gave kolya a good rep as a bad guy, i loved to hate him
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

In theese episode I like that part when Sheppard started to hunt and kill the Geni and when he close the shild and kiled 55 Geni soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by PrioroftheOri View Post
                      i loooooved this ep, although i have not seen it in over a year, but i can still remember it. i gotta buy s1..... i liked how shep just snuck around and killed all the genii. this gave kolya a good rep as a bad guy, i loved to hate him
                      I agree.Kolya is preaty anoyng

Comment

Something bothered me during this episode. Just as the 60 Genii soldiers were coming through the gate, Shepard shut the shield, etc which is fine. However as he ran, he dove into Weirs office, which I have understood to be a closed room with only one way in or out.
                        So how did he get out of there, when there were plenty of soldiers blocking the way? Oh and Rodney's self bandaged arm was really, stupid. I know he said he had to do it himself as Carson had a concussion, but surely he knew better than to wrap the bandage around the outside of his clothing? Was there no sort of medical help there at all?
                        Last edited by Automission; 04 February 2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I seem to recall their being two door's Weir office. The one that leads to the control room and that side one but I haven't seen The Eye in awhile
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

this is a good episode one of my fave i have to watch it again.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love this episode, too! The Storm/The Eye are probably my favorite episodes out of season one, and I like a great many S1 episodes. It had everything--a good story, good characterizations, good character development, great stuff going on with all the friendships, and more development of an enemy of Atlantis. It was really well done and really engaging and suspenseful also. One of my favorites to rewatch.
                              sigpic
                              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

i just like rodney in this episode and Shepperd playing cat and mouse and him trying to save some of his own people. i also like that they have two enemies not just one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X