No announcement yet.

Poisoning the Well (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way we will see it is if he get's captured and a wraith attempts to eat him.
    sigpic

Comment

i think we will find out on ronans backstory episode.
      Hola

Hello

Comment

Will there be one?
        sigpic

Comment

Season 3, Sateda, its going to be all about Ronan.
          Hola

Hello

Comment

O ok cool.

Might wan't to put that in a spoiler tag.
            sigpic

Comment

Im staying relitivly spoiler free, just knowing theres an episode about Ronan and its name isnt THAT much of a spoiler, you could find that out from watching the advert for that episode.
              Hola

Hello

Comment

Are they advertising yet?
                sigpic

Comment

Finally a Beckett episode where he can stand tall for his believes.
                  I liked it much that it was about the experiment and not "another lovestory" (often that kills good eps) Ok only that heart breaking scene in the end *cry* I guess my fav beckett scene! a crying carson - a doc with heart. *sniff* Carson is so sweet *hug him*
                  And we have "Bones"^^

I just was bothered by McKay a bit, say unneccesary things but I liked that lil gestures in the end when Carson came down the hallway. Steve and Shep were so cool but it was (exspecially with Shep in the end) like steamroller tactics.

and meh I liked Steve.. my fave wraith^^
                  Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                  Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                  If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                  "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Really liked this episode. Love Beckett!!! Love Steve! (Not in the same way, of course.) I liked the dark ending. I don't know what's going to happen in future episodes/seasons, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of this drug.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      I loved all the focus on Carson, but the ep itself was kinda draggy and far too preachy for my tastes. I could, however, buy 96% of the population agreeing to the drug. Americans sure as hell wouldn't want anything to do with it, but these people are from another planet with a very different mentality, different problems, different culture, different everything.
                      different everything, but oddly..... same clothing, architecture, furniture style, technological advancement, than on early 20th century Earth (or America, more precisely). How did they explain this strange coincidence?
                      I don't suppose humans were taken from Earth at this era, and I can't believe they could evolve from primitive to exactly the same fashion as Earth.
                      I just don't like when aliens' fashion & design are too identical to humans'

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
                        different everything, but oddly..... same clothing, architecture, furniture style, technological advancement, than on early 20th century Earth (or America, more precisely). How did they explain this strange coincidence?
                        I don't suppose humans were taken from Earth at this era, and I can't believe they could evolve from primitive to exactly the same fashion as Earth.
                        I just don't like when aliens' fashion & design are too identical to humans'
                        Now you must remember did not the Ancients come from the
                        Milky Way Galaxy and went to Pegasus and populated it and developed
                        it until the Wraith Arose? Then they left and went back Home to Earth.
                        So there are many reasons the same type fashions could be found
                        thru out the Pegasus that would mirror the Milky Way.
                        But that is a good question, just like in Stargate, the Ancients built
                        the gates, but the Goul'd used them to enslave the people of Earth
                        and took them to other planets and they mirrored the Egyptian Society.
                        Who knows? but there are a lot of different worlds there that are not
                        copies. Teyla's World and Ronan's seem to dress differently than
                        your average American. Even though Ronan does have the Afro Dreadlocks.

Lt. Geo. Jr.
                        George Jr.

Comment

*laughs* Well, I knew I recognised "Perna" from somewhere, and now I know why. She's played by Allison Hossack, the same actress who played Zenna in the SG-1 episode "Cure" - watched that today and got hit by the clue-by-four.

Yet another example of the Vancouver casting pool? Of course, in thirteen seasons' worth of shows you're bound to re-employ a few actors (not counting main cast members). Simon/Narim was the most noticeable reuse of an actor from SG-1 to Atlantis, and I'm sure I'd have noticed Zenna/Perna before now if I were a more devoted SG-1 fan, like some of the other members of this forum. But glory be, it's a double-take to notice them. Maybe we should make it a drinking game?

Comment

So sad for Steve! My son wasn't scared of him at all. Though he kept saying "I know that's an actor in there." . He likes Atlantis too much to stop watching because of some scary dudes.
                            Last edited by Angela V; 08 January 2007, 08:28 PM. Reason: brain is mush
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I felt kinda sorry for steve - he was all locked up and it kinda reminded me of when lions get put in little boxes.
                              Good epesode overall though. Lots of emosional wumping for Carson.
                              sigpic
                              Beckett: What shall ah say?
                              Ford: Uh...Uh... I miss you... I wish you were here?
                              Beckett: I wish who was here?
                              Ford: Uh.... I dunno who do you wish was here?
                              Beckett: Nobody I wish I wasn't bloody here.

Comment

This was a great episode, about moral issues and deeply thought provoking - I love episodes like this. It was disturbing to see what happened to Steave, and the treatment Sheppard gave him wasn't pretty at all. Yes I know, there is no way to reason or negotiate with a species that considers you a meal, but it was disturbing.

I loved Carson moments in this episode.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X