No announcement yet.

Suspicion (105)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant remember if ive already posted on this episode so no biggy if i have.

i liked the episode but not all of it. I liked the character development and the taster of fights with wriaths. Cant wait for more fights.

This show is full of great quotes(Nods at signature)
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Good, but would have been better if the Atlantis guy that wanted Teyla's bag searching was the traitor and was telling the Wraith where they would be in order for something (not being killed, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
        Good, but would have been better if the Atlantis guy that wanted Teyla's bag searching was the traitor and was telling the Wraith where they would be in order for something (not being killed, etc.)
        Why would that have been better? Because we don't like him? It certainly wouldn't have made any sense for the story.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
          Why would that have been better? Because we don't like him? It certainly wouldn't have made any sense for the story.
          Not to mention incredibly cliche....

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            Not to mention incredibly cliche....
            Indeed. I was gonna say 'predictable'.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Good ep.

The character for McKay seems to be settling down nicely. The whining has been cut back, and I really liked the man in this ep.

Nice little fight scene, especially the stick battle.

Only problem I have now is I keep saying "Okee dokee, I'm gonna get myself a sandwich" at odd times in conversations, causing blank looks from non-gaters.
              sigpic

Comment

i just rewatched this ep. I like it ... a little too much conveniently falls into place with the athosians leavin for the mainland. but one thing still confuses/bugs me is teyla says that the athosians are planting crops or something along those lines ... where did they get these from?? lol

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                  i just rewatched this ep. I like it ... a little too much conveniently falls into place with the athosians leavin for the mainland. but one thing still confuses/bugs me is teyla says that the athosians are planting crops or something along those lines ... where did they get these from?? lol

They could have gotten them from the seed stock from Earth. They could have gone back to their planet and retrieved stuff there. Or they could have traded with other worlds for starts and seeds. They could have even found some things growing wild on the mainland.
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                    They never know when the Wraith may show up. Teyla mentioned that they move their hunting camps around. If you are living on a world that has been culled regularly for as long as your history can remember, I think you would have emergency bags set up with the things you would need for survival. Like food and water, extra clothing, blankets, candles to soften the darkness, seeds and small farming and hunting implements. It was automatic that those who were near such bags to take the split second to grab them as they ran for their lives.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Shepard was being a real arsehole in this ep...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                        Shepard was being a real arsehole in this ep...
                        no he wasn't bates was because he is clearly paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
                          no he wasn't bates was because he is clearly paranoid.
                          yah what else is new
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

this episode was defenately a good one I hate the ethosians though they are realy starting to piss me off. Even though they are inasent they are so self incrimanating.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well.. the story is actually a good one but there is too much that I don't like.

Of course they think the Athosians are the traitors *role eyes* I mean they don't look through the mission reorts ad look what is similar to that missions where they got attact by wraith. No we look whom we can blame...
                              But Oh Teyla can't be the traitor. just because they like her (and I still can't understand why).
                              But hello? WTF is going on with Shep? He lives in his own lil peaceful nice and candy world. Who is the one lead by his emotions?
                              I'm totally on Bates site. He is so right and if he hadn't insist they never would have found the transponder.
                              bates is so doig his job, he is right you have to check people first on even if you like them. And the trust issue? Well.. how did she earned it? They are new to that galaxy and [spoiler]as we see later humans work together with Wraith[/url] Sure it was unlikely but just exclude her and the rest of her people not? Yeah sure I go and flirt with Shep and all in Atlantis trust me.. that is really stupid from a security point of view. that has nothing to do with like or not like people, it's just you would never have such a lack of security so Bates it totally confident in his job. And Shep has a pink fluffy POV. gagh!

But the worst of all is Teyla in the end "I'd done it the same way" WTF? I mean how they treaten the Athsoians in that episod and then she understands it and she would have done it the same way? hello? sure I go to the one group of people who are handy to blame and be not nice at all to them just pretend to be fair and then teh leader of them comes to me and agrees? That was for me actually the proov that she isn't showing her real colors. I can't belive a LEADER (and she is suppose to be a good lone*roleeyes*) would act as she does.
                              Well I really shouldn't start with her..
                              I like the Wraith attac there (why is Teyla fighting with the wraith alone? yeahk I know we have to see that Teyla can really do stick fight...).oh and boy Ford like to play with explosives.. yeah give him some value.

But we find a land (yeah for that) and the Athosians are happy again (just Teyla leave them??? to trust strangers? they are soooo good and they will win against the Wraith...I guess she moves into Shep's fluffy world.. or she is just egoist and doeswhat she wants, what I think is more likely, she is sick of beeing a leader, she never even felt like that *point on the previous ep* so knwo she doesn't have to think about daily responsibilities.) and the Writers got rid of them

sadly, I like them, can't we see more? that could be intesrting! and hey why don't we move Atlantis to the mainland? I mean we should move it..it's a ship... they did that with DS9... and it were actually better because you don't have to use a Jumper or at leats not that far to fly.
                              Last edited by Orovingwen; 26 September 2006, 05:06 PM.
                              Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                              Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                              If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                              "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

I liked this episode. Teyla hasn't been my favorite character, but I liked her a lot more in this episode. I liked how Weir and Teyla handle being leaders and acknowledged that what each of them was doing was very difficult. Bates was annoying, but I guess he was supposed to be annoying. I'm glad there wasn't a traitor anywhere.

Liked that they caught themselves a Wraith. Oh yeah - and Teyla's stick fighting was pretty cool, too.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Working...
                                X