X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds delicious.

So does this.

Spoiler:

Anyone got the computer skills to turn the one picture into David getting birthday present?!

I just got a new computer and I am playing on it today. Lots of new goodies to check out!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Sounds delicious.

So does this.

Spoiler:

Anyone got the computer skills to turn the one picture into David getting birthday present?!

I just got a new computer and I am playing on it today. Lots of new goodies to check out!
      What the heck is he doing in the first picture????

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        What the heck is he doing in the first picture????
        For real in the show or what the imagination can dream up given the location of his hands!

Rodney was next to him in the scene and things weren't working out too well.
        sigpic

Comment

For real in the show or what the imagination can dream up given the location of his hands!

I say he was thinking about Elizabeth

Comment

Ah, we have another action for that description

Comment

And what would that action be Reef???

Just ducking in for a couple of min - need the distraction.

We have the opening night of Oliver tomorrow - dreading it like anything - and I don't want to think of the fall out I'm going to have with one member of staff.

So...look at the location of those hands!!!

Comment

Nice to see you back Allestian, I'm sure all will go well

Comment

Should be - just got to keep an eye out for our sound guy in the TARDIS and the little blinking red light of the camera.

I think they may have learned from last year's mistake of filming it on the opening night - big no-no.

Everything goes wrong on the opening night. Hopefully not to me this time. The mic pack is going to be firmly fastened to the shorts beneath my dress.

Just got to remember that I'm elderly and that I don't dash across the stage like the 19 year old I am.

Comment

comes walking in* Greetings lovely people! I live in Washington now and love it, and I can WALK again!!!

Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                      comes walking in* Greetings lovely people! I live in Washington now and love it, and I can WALK again!!!

Dancer, Welcome back and just in time to celebrate David's birthday which is Thursday. I'm bringing the beer, Reefgirl the chicken.
                      Since you are walking now, we can have dancing too!

Where in Washington? I grew up there...*sigh* I really miss the mountains!

Have some Radek!

Hey Allestian, nice to see you again. I just got back from Improv and was thinking about you! Class was fun tonight!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      Ah, we have another action for that description
                      I know what I am thinking, so what are you thinking he is doing with those lovely hands of his?!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 04 February 2008, 07:06 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dancer, Welcome back and just in time to celebrate David's birthday which is Thursday. I'm bringing the beer, Reefgirl the chicken.

Have some Radek!

Yay! As far as dancing goes, I'm getting there...it was one of my favorite things to do before I got hurt and being able to do it again has been a joy. I'll bring some dessert for the occasion, lol. We're buying a house in Lynden but for the moment, we're in Blaine...right on the border, lol!
                        SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Congratulations!

And I'll bring the party lights(abers)

Comment

Have some Radek!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...ft5F0809AA.jpg

Hey Allestian, nice to see you again. I just got back from Improv and was thinking about you! Class was fun tonight!

I know what I am thinking, so what are you thinking he is doing with those lovely hands of his?!
                            Welcome back Dancer

It really depends on what the gesture was intended to represent in the first place, as there are two descriptions currently running around my head

Comment

Yay! As far as dancing goes, I'm getting there...it was one of my favorite things to do before I got hurt and being able to do it again has been a joy. I'll bring some dessert for the occasion, lol. We're buying a house in Lynden but for the moment, we're in Blaine...right on the border, lol!
                              Wow, you are way out in the boonies, aren't you! Beautiful country out there!

This is beatiful country too! Okay, okay, I am in a silly mood right now but this guy is fun to watch!
                              Spoiler:

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              It really depends on what the gesture was intended to represent in the first place, as there are two descriptions currently running around my head
                              Spoiler:
                              I'd have to go back and watch BAMSR to know for sure. I believe he and Rodney were talking and the project was not not going well. I think the picture is when the experiement failed again.
                              sigpic

Comment

We're really enjoying it out here. We went for a walk near the ocean but didn't get to far...the wind was FIERCE!
                                SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X