Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/large-FullSize-sga0312-0621xe_zps71b1b19f.jpg
    *thinks* I wonder if Elizabeth knows how well those slacks fit her. I hate to see her leave, but I love to watch her walk away!

(for Everlovin')
    Oh, and I can't green you! I'm loving all the captions! They're great!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*thinks* I wonder if Elizabeth knows how well those slacks fit her. I hate to see her leave, but I love to watch her walk away!

(for Everlovin')
      http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/mortalcoil0176_zps80edb745.jpg
      Talk about a perfect screen shot!
      It really is!
      sigpic

Comment

And now Ever's confused. It shouldn't have requoted that first pic. It wasn't in my text box.
        sigpic

Comment

We'll chalk it up to random weirdness. lol!! It did that to me a couple nights ago when I was doing screen shots and I finally (no idea how) fixed it.

I have fun doing the captions, and they seem to be popular. There were 14 guests looking at the thread last night when I was posting. I know in the grand scheme of things that's not a lot, but considering that it was almost a ghost town when I started posting I consider it a success.
          Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora
          Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Just Czeching in...
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

A movie night would be good for morale, yes? And I just happen to have a collection of anime I recently won in a chess match.
              Anime? Who watches that?!
              People with taste, Rodney. If you prefer we can watch last 2 times Czech hockey team has beaten Canada.
              *grumbles*
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

*thinks* I hope you're prepared to deal with Mr. 'James T Kirk' Sheppard! According to Rodney you are exactly the type of lovely young lady he hits on. This is going to be a long trip!
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

You call this an engineering room? Looks like something McKay's niece did in kindergarten. And how on earth am I supposed to work with someone who is barely older than my sister's oldest child? This is disaster designed to torture poor unsuspecting Czech! I wonder if Sheppard realizes there are different types of engineer...... *sigh* (mutters in Czech)
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

The scale we could create these creatures at will be limited only by our equipment. We need to find Ancient lab to allow for more size variation.
                    Woolsey: Are you sure that's such a good idea?
                    How else do you get fully functional androids? It's not like we are on Star Trek, after all.
                    And it would be bloody convenient to have them when there's a situation requiring hazmat suits. We could simply send in an android to deal with the problem instead of risking one of us.
                    Woolsey: Fine. Go ahead. But be careful!
                    Last edited by MonicaL; 05 June 2014, 12:39 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

The scale we could create these creatures at will be limited only by our equipment. We need to find Ancient lab to allow for more size variation.
                      Woolsey: Are you sure that's such a good idea?
                      How else do you get fully functional androids? It's not like we are on Star Trek, after all.
                      And it would be bloody convenient to have them when there's a situation requiring hazmat suits. We could simply send in an android to deal with the problem instead of risking one of us.
                      Woolsey: Fine. Go ahead. But be careful!

Fifth: or you could just build replicators that like humans and save you the time and energy *whistles innocently trying to look an non-conspicuous as possible*

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/PDVD_938_zpsc1cc7d01.jpg
                        You call this an engineering room? Looks like something McKay's niece did in kindergarten. And how on earth am I supposed to work with someone who is barely older than my sister's oldest child? This is disaster designed to torture poor unsuspecting Czech! I wonder if Sheppard realizes there are different types of engineer...... *sigh* (mutters in Czech)
                        Shepard: we have full confidence in your ability to make do in less then optimal environments.

Comment

Lol! Those are perfect, Fifth! It's nice to have someone to add to my silly captions. I'll have to see what else I can come up when I get home tonight.
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Lol! Those are perfect, Fifth! It's nice to have someone to add to my silly captions. I'll have to see what else I can come up when I get home tonight.
                            ha thanks I feel honored! I love your captions you come up with!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                              Shepard: we have full confidence in your ability to make do in less then optimal environments.
                              *rolls eyes* Says the man who will hit on pretty girl while I make do. (mutters more Czech)
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Replicators? How did we get more Replicators in Atlantis?? I thought FRAN dealt with all the Asurans once and for all.
                                All I can tell you is what the readings say. There is definitely sign of a Replicator here.
                                *typing and recalibration*
                                Not to worry, Colonel, it is merely Fifth come to visit me. *grin*
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X