X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
    Is he in his boxers?
    Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL and they almost go down to his knees!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oh dear me, what must David think of us? (I would love to know... hint, hint... if you're the guest out there David... hint, hint...)
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, and David, if you are lurking out there, just so you know, you made my bucket list. I put on my official "Dream Sheet" that I would like to meet you. Of course you're welcome to put on your official dream sheet that you would like to avoid meeting me, but hey, we can dream, can't we?
        sigpic

Comment

Nykl and Hewlett at Feb 2010 Paris convention

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Oh dear me, what must David think of us? (I would love to know... hint, hint... if you're the guest out there David... hint, hint...)
            LOL. I don't think I want to know!

In my early years of thunking on his thunk thread..lots of fun..tons of ineundo's etc. but when I got to meet David for the first time and the character became a real person, somehow the thunkin just seemed downright embarassing to do. While I still have fun with it, I've toned it down alot.

Gads, can you imagine how much fun an actor can have with a fan, and at the fan's expense, on stage by making fun of all the *thunkin* that fan does to that actor/character!
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 January 2011, 12:10 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, and David, if you are lurking out there, just so you know, you made my bucket list. I put on my official "Dream Sheet" that I would like to meet you. Of course you're welcome to put on your official dream sheet that you would like to avoid meeting me, but hey, we can dream, can't we?
              Hey, just so you know...David enjoys meeting all of his fans...so he's not going to want to avoid meeting you!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, indeed. I expect some of them do have fun like that. Radek's my favorite scientist in the franchise.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see an episode with Zelenka in a prominent role. He seems stuck over at Atlantis most of the time...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Almost as good as his Subway one where he strips down to his underwear!
                    Which one ? I don't know this one

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...t-0062000c.jpg
                      Nykl and Hewlett at Feb 2010 Paris convention
                      Hey look, it's the SGA Bobsey Twins! (Just kidding guys.)

LOL. I don't think I want to know!

In my early years of thunking on his thunk thread..lots of fun..tons of ineundo's etc. but when I got to meet David for the first time and the character became a real person, somehow the thunkin just seemed downright embarassing to do. While I still have fun with it, I've toned it down alot.
                      It's all in fun.

Gads, can you imagine how much fun an actor can have with a fan, and at the fan's expense, on stage by making fun of all the *thunkin* that fan does to that actor/character!
                      I can turn five shades of red you know.

Hey, just so you know...David enjoys meeting all of his fans...so he's not going to want to avoid meeting you!
                      Woohoo!!!

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                      I'm sorry, I used to have the link, but now it's no where to be found. Blast it! Those blimey buggers have absconded with it! What a rip! Je regrette!

Edit: But here is a screen shot of him to show you what we're talking about...

sigpic

Comment

I think he'd rather have stayed in Atlantis than go to the Travellers' ship though. *giggles* And, I don't think he liked his first time off world either. Isn't he cute. But yes, I do agree.
                        sigpic

Comment

Id definatly like to see 'more' Zelenka *runs off*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melena
                            http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=20505

You can't see David's face too well but you will recognize his hairstyle!
                            I think David said it was like -18 outside when he made that commercial. They had medical people on the set to make sure he didn't get hypothermia! Ah, the things actors do for their craft!

It's all in fun.
                            Yep, it definitely is!

Originally posted by Hiccups
                            I can turn five shades of red you know.
                            LOL. Now THAT would be fun to see!

Originally posted by Hiccups
                            Woohoo!!!
                            David's reaction to meeting another fangirl!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              Oh yeah, indeed. I expect some of them do have fun like that. Radek's my favorite scientist in the franchise.
                              At a few conventions, when David was on stage, to acknowledge some of the fanfiction that's out there, he read from a romance novel and had two convention attendee's get up on stage and act out what he was reading. He always manage to pick out some rather saucy scenes - the results were hilarious.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                I'd like to see an episode with Zelenka in a prominent role. He seems stuck over at Atlantis most of the time...
                                I think Quarantine, Hot Zone, Adrift, Rements and BAMSR, were probably all we were going to get. At least he did get alittle character development and we found out bits about his background.

Zelenka didn't like going off-world so he was happy to stay on Atlantis. Though it was kind of of cool that in Adrift, while he was apprehensive about the space toss, he felt exhilerated and not cranky or upset when he and Sheppard got to the other side.

Supposedly, unless there is a rewrite, Radek is suppose to have a very nice role in the movie 'Extinction'.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X